Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey Dave,
I know this is a bit late ( i didnt see this post until just now). A friend of mine told me about ultra 4 and hammerking productions needing volunteers. i am more then willing to volunteer for local events (cali). hope to help at the next event. whats the easiest way to get my name on the list?

[email protected]

-greg

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey special you need to change your signature up. there's no association between us and i can't have you posing on my shit. clear?

marty

·
"It'll Be Fine"
1,665 Posts
hey special you need to change your signature up. there's no association between us and i can't have you posing on my shit. clear?

marty
Looks more like he's asking if your pit crew has eggs... Hence the ? At the end. Not so much like he's posing on your shit.

Edit: CLEAR?

Glad I could help.

·
Registered
3 Posts

marty
Im pretty sure that he never even noticed it was still there. After all who would want to be associated with the team who finished 2nd to last in the LCQ. Maybe keep it in PM next time.

Hey Dave,
I know this is a bit late ( i didnt see this post until just now). A friend of mine told me about ultra 4 and hammerking productions needing volunteers. i am more then willing to volunteer for local events (cali). hope to help at the next event. whats the easiest way to get my name on the list?

[email protected]

-greg
Good for you, volunteering is fun and I bet you can get lots of free stickers!

Its all about the new beginnings man.

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im pretty sure that he never even noticed it was still there. After all who would want to be associated with the team who finished 2nd to last in the LCQ.
I don't know Martin very well at all, and I'm not judging anyone else... but 2nd to last in LCQ is better then sitting at home web wheeling and making Pirate Screen names because you're too chicken shit to man up and say what you have to say.

Ok, I guess I did judge you.

Carry on

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know Martin very well at all, and I'm not judging anyone else... but 2nd to last in LCQ is better then sitting at home web wheeling and making Pirate Screen names because you're too chicken shit to man up and say what you have to say.

Ok, I guess I did judge you.

Carry on
All I'm sayin is if he was going to pose as a member of something wouldnt he choose a better team?

The guy clearly hadnt realized it was still there and martin could have handled it differently.

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All I'm sayin is if he was going to pose as a member of something wouldnt he choose a better team?

The guy clearly hadnt realized it was still there and martin could have handled it differently.
It's not all you're saying. You created a fake user name so you could take pot shots. It's lame. Got something to say about someone, at least you could do is use your real fake internet persona:flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts