Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a carb for an 85 22r toy. I was thinking of going with the weber 32/36, but I need input. I have a carb from an 84 but the carb looks different and will mount. However it will not hook up correctly. Any advice or carbs for sale would be appreciated.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Go with the weber, I just got one for a friend of mine $348.55 and, I've also had one in the past. Really good carb. You can also rebuild them much easier than a factory carb. Very easy installation, and all the hoses it gets rid of is great. IMHO I would use the Weber.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I have the carb that came off my '85, but I'm not sure what year carb it is. It is an Aisin carb. I know very little about Toy carbs but this one worked fine until I pulled it to go EFI.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
ive got a weber you can have for 20 bucks its a weber, i didnt like it, actually theres two of them, one was screwed up by the previous owner who decided to redrill the flange on the bottom to make it fit something, any way $20 gets you both of them, combine the two with maybe a couple of other parts and you should have a working carb. email me at [email protected] if you get the message today, or by tommorow morning. After that give me a call at 916-337-4138. hope that helps, i'm just a broke ass college student and $20 is a 30 pack of coors light with a few extra to throw in on pizza. By the way I live near sacramento in folsom, in case you dont know folsom is about 15 minutes on 50 from sac toward icehouse. Lemme know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts