Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would post this in the wanted, but I doubt it would do any good, since this is a pretty thin group in here.

I have a chance to get a solid 1986 Nissan 720 4wd Kingcab for free, but it needs an engine, a Z24. Anyone know where I could locate one on the ultra cheap? I have found a few Z20s, will they bolt up?

Sorry for the Nissan ignorance, never really been around them, other than to know they are tough as hell.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
i think the z20's will bolt up, but the difference is the bore diameter and the deck height on the block, IIRC pretty big power increase...and a large increase in displancement...i'll try to find the exact numbers...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi man, not really, I managed to sell everything seppareated (MSD stuff, Holley TBI , turbocharger, Autometer gauges, blow off valve , FMU, etc.) and this partially financed the engine swap. The only things left are the intercooler and the exhaust header for turbocharged engine. The engine is stock now, but since it is carburated no one wants it here since we have strict emission laws since 1994 down here.

PD: I still ain't got my truck back so haven't been able to post the bumper's dimensions 4 ya. But was promised that tomorrow the truck will be out :) Menawhile been busy with my new watercarft... :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
You can get those Jap motors pretty cheap. They yank them out of the cars over there with a certain number of miles on them and import them to here. They are supposed to be pretty cheap as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts