Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know flame away! I should have put this in the wanted's but I know I would get a better response here. I am on the verge of getting out of comps completely and am looking for an FJ 55 that I could put my Toy Motor, cases, Turbo tranny, Mog rear steering axles, ect. All I need is the frame and tub. Does anyone have a line on one of these. Thanks in advance. DAREN

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have four fj-55 i will sell you all four for $400.00 i can send pic if you like.
call me or pm me
Edwin
(512)917-6503

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yeah Daren, what's up? No more comps? I have an FJ55, but the body is kind of rusted and it's been turned into a 4-door pickup thing. Are you keeping it stock or are you going to modify it (the body that is)?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nolen nice pics, I am located in Sacramento.
Matt, I am still planning on competing, it depends what happens with IRAQ, I do not remember if I told you I am an Infantry CPT, in an Air Assault Battalion. It sounds like S. Korea to me. I guess my rig will sit until I get back. That is why I am trying to get a cruiser before I leave. Take care. Daren

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yeah I knew you had something to do with the military. Thanks for serving, let me know if I can do anything to help. :usa:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Theres one in a wrecking yard here in Kingman!...

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
55guy, I need a body and a frame. Other than that I will not need any thing. Take care.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts