Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have any good pictures of wheelers ceaning up trails or maintaining roads please send me em or post.
Heres the situation, at the BLM public meeting here in Coloma, the opposition always brings in 2 nice big poster showing all the trash and errosion down on the Jergans trail that were trying to save.

For some of the folks at the meeting these pictures are all they know about the area and they leave a NEGATIVE impression. Most of these folks, land owners, don't know we have the capability or organizatin to clean/maintain the area if just given the chance. I want to make a poster or 2 showing sucessful projects we have contributed to.

So I'm looking for a few good pics that show us doing our thing.
I do have some FOTR footage i'm trying to get some pics from but i need more.
Thanks for any help.

FLASHLIGHTMAN

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Brian , I went to Dels today and picked up a display board he had maid up to take to his meetings . It rep's FOTR pretty good and I almost have the other one done to.
Rusty

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Also Brian I read awhile back that there was a clean up done at the Hammers , I remember Chris Gieger posted something on it if that helps.

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Chris even posted the Nice commadation/thank you certificate from the BLM...I told him we might need it in the future, I just didn't know it would be so soon:)

:usa:

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Thanks for the link Crowdog the pics are great

1 - 8 of 8 Posts