Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has any 33-35" tires for a 15" rim they'd like to trade/sell, let me know. I'm looking for Swampers, Xterrains (current tire), or MT/R's, but will consider anything since beggars can't be choosers. :D

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Call Duane or Cody at Come Get Ya Some in Ft.Smith. They usually have a set laying around. 479-782-6833

or PM "COME GET YA SOME 26" on here. That's Duane.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's where my last set came from :laughing: I've been asking around and last time I was by there they didn't have anything, but I'll swing by and ask tomorrow when I go to Fort Smith. I need to have them get me some winch solenoids anyway.

Only thing I've found on CL is a new set of Cooper ST's for $600, but they are AT's and I'm thinking that will just piss me off more than my baldy scaldy Xterrains :laughing:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Only thing I've found on CL is a new set of Cooper ST's for $600, but they are AT's and I'm thinking that will just piss me off more than my baldy scaldy Xterrains :laughing:
Better get something before Saturday the 10th...... or there will be CARNAGE!!

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's my goal! :D I already have 3 plugs in one sidewall of the tires I have now and they are SLICK. I had hell in the wet leaves and mud at Booneville last weekend :laughing: Ryan says "oh you can make it up this one, it's easyyyy" and 25 tries and a lot of 4.0 revlimiter later I gave up and backed down an "easy" 3. :( :laughing:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
You wanna donate to the cause? :D
I mean, you could just loan me your BTF buggy for the weekend...
:flipoff2:
Ha, ha! I'm actually thinking about taking the BTF buggy myself. I'm not sure how that low slung new one will do at Poteau!

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my buddy got some 33 1250 15 coopers stt for sale 918 244 5120
Sweet, thanks. Ill call him tomorrow. Any idea on tread/price?

Ha, ha! I'm actually thinking about taking the BTF buggy myself. I'm not sure how that low slung new one will do at Poteau!
Bring em both! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts