Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I just got a new winch instead.... :D

It's the Warn 9.5ti "Thermometric" winch. I will give it (and the Krawlers) a beating in two weeks up in Nevada. Look for a writeup on both in about three weeks.

·
Registered
214 Posts
If you need to dispose of the old winch, throw it in the back of my truck, I will ensure it is recycled properly! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Lance- I cant even tell you how much better your rig looks with the cruiser front clip on it!! I know you changed it some time ago but it just really looks tough in this shot! O ya the new winch looks good too:D

CJ

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nice blings on the accord.
Haven't seen one of them winches in person yet. Are they much larger than the hs9500i. That picture makes it look larger in all dimensions. :confused:

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
I know what the real purpose of the wrinch is, Lance is planning to use it to break into Taco Bell at midnight by winching the back door loose, and load up with all that mexican food.

BTW sweet winch.

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
maybe he will even hook this one up. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Is it just me or does it look like there is a chunk missing from the driver side A pillar? Probably just an optical illusion.

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Daniel said:
Closet ricer with the BLING BLING!!!
dubs on the R type huh Lance?
Lance= a Brutha with it GOIN AWWWN!
I get no such bling. That's Kelly's car, she gets all the blingage, I'm stuck with a stock Saturn. :(

What are you doing with the old winch?
I'm putting it on my tow rig - It's 2wd and gets stuck way too easily.

maybe he will even hook this one up.
It's already fully functional, sheesh. :rolleyes:

:flipoff2:

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BigEdShanks said:
Nice blings on the accord.
Haven't seen one of them winches in person yet. Are they much larger than the hs9500i. That picture makes it look larger in all dimensions. :confused:
I believe it's relatively the same size as the 9500hs.... It looks big because my front grille assy. is so small, it's chopped several inches from stock.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I'm surprised you didn't spring for the new "mosfet" model. It's only $1700!! Just saw my first one last week. No soleniods to go bad. It's all solid state.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts