Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will get pic tomarrow we talk to the guy and he said they are here for a press release and then they will be destoy

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Yea,

I saw like 20 of 'em at a dealer 5 months ago.

I guess I forgot to post it though.

·
Registered
203 Posts
What's a ribacon? :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
10,037 Posts
It's like the fuckin flintstone's car, but trail rated and with extended wheelbase.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
who ever said they have saw them at a dealer is full of shit they arent do out to dealer till dec2004 that is from the guy drive them around here this week the 12 they have are the only one made so far

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
popafink said:
who ever said they have saw them at a dealer is full of shit they arent do out to dealer till dec2004 that is from the guy drive them around here this week the 12 they have are the only one made so far

That doesnt make us care :flipoff2:

·
Registered
256 Posts
popafink said:
i dont care if your typing with your fucking feet, that is the poorest grammer i have ever seen from someone who lives in an english speaking country.

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Rizon said:
i dont care if your typing with your fucking feet, that is the poorest grammer i have ever seen from someone who lives in an english speaking country.
Don't you mean GrammAr? :flipoff2: Or were you referring to Grammer, Indiana?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Rizon said:

Well, he was edumacated in the Utah school system. If you don't try, you don't get anything out of it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
txjeepn said:
Its a jeep for girls, ribbed for her pleasure. :grinpimp: :grinpimp:
LMAO, better get the misses one of those.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Well at least you guys don't coddle the retards over here in the J**p forum! nice work! :flipoff2:

-tom

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
I saw an extra long turd in my toilet today... just in case any one cares

some one ban this troll

shit if he isnt a troll ban him anyway for being a retard

·
Premium Member
108,049 Posts
Rizon said:

Grammar? Punctuation seems to be the real problem.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts