Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fear that Dave from Davez Offroad may be being held against his will. My guess would be most likely in a remote cabin in the woods. Probably by a perverse and deranged individual like that character from silence of the lambs! You know..."it puts the lotion in the basket" kinda shit! We've gotta rally together and find a way to save Dave!!!!!!

It all began when I contacted Dave about some defective product many many months ago. The details are irrelevant, for gods sake stay focused, Dave's butt may be in grave danger of penetration! Dave, being the reputable individual he is, told me to send that shit in and he'd send replacements. Time went by, I lagged on shipping shit out, more time went by and he lagged on his end... It's really none of your business and not important, we gotta stay focused and come together if we're gonna save Dave from getting butt fucked! So, as I was saying, life was good, we stayed in touch here and there, then about 2-3 weeks ago, BANG!!! Dave just dropped off the face of the earth??? Email, phone, even checked the AARP forums...but no Dave!?!? Dave's just not that type of guy! He must be in danger. We've gotta SAVE DAVE!!!!!! :flipoff2:

Come on, man... We've wasted a lot of fucking time on some petty fuckin parts. I'm trying to keep it lite and friendly. Let's not get to the point that I'm hucking used wagbags at your rig next summer on the trail. Be a man of your word and handle that shit...

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me more about this potential butt fucking? You gots me intrigued.
I don't know, man... I've spent months trying to chase down parts that were paid for long long ago. There's just no excuse for this crap! Unless of course, Dave has been abducted and is in danger of having his ass penetrated! That must be why he's not responding. Dave's not the type of asshole to be jerking me around and wasting my time. He's just not that type of guy. Dave must be in danger!!! We gotta SAVE DAVE!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
So we are Talking about Dave'z in CA. correct ? Not Dave's Offroad Supply on PA. Just talked with him and orders parts for my Ultra4 KOH car and recived them. So please clarify.
Dave's Off Road supply number is 1-484-554-3584 If you need to get ahold of Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
Dave'z in CA. The Toyota parts guy.

Dave's offroad supply is one of the best companies to order parts from. Dave has always treated me right. This thread is NOT about him.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dave’s out of PA is the bomb. He gets must if not all my orders. Always been super pleased with him.

Davez in the other hand a couple years ago screwed me big time. Ordered a twin stick shifter installed it to his instructions went to shift it and the damn handle stripped out. He acted like i was crazy but fixed it and sent me another one. Guess what this one did the exact same thing on a big trip and pretty much ruined my weekend. Called davez about it and asked for a refund. He gave me a bunch of crap about it and said no one has ever had issues but, I still asked for my money back. The ass hole stiffed me out of a restocking fee. I will eat s$&@ before he ever gets one penny from me ever again!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,917 Posts
OCD, dont know who you are, pm me if you have an issue with something. I was at KOh for two week, I will get to emails this week.

pplblazerdude, your a liar. You were refunded.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OCD, dont know who you are, pm me if you have an issue with something.

pplblazerdude, your a liar. You were refunded.

Come on man, I'm the 8 delrin bushings guy in San Jose. I didn't mean for this thread to turn ugly, just figured I'd try a different approach than the typical whiny snatch. When you stopped responding to my emails and phone calls I figured I'd try and rally a search party...:flipoff2: Shit man, I even offered to buy more crap just so you wouldn't have to eat the shipping on the replacement parts for the defective product I had originally received. I don't even plan to run these anymore, it's just the principal at this point...

To be clear, while Dave has dragged his feet, he has stood behind his product in my experience so far. Well...that is as long as my replacement parts arrive someday...

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
The list of guys fucked over by him is long and expensive. I dont know whey they (PBB) continues to give him a yellow star.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The list of guys fucked over by him is long and expensive. I dont know whey they (PBB) continues to give him a yellow star.
I appreciate the heads up and I'm certainly not holding my breath, but I can tell you this... I see Dave at both Rubithon and Cantina for the Con every year. A resolution to the issue will be reached. I'm still hoping its a peaceful one... We shall see...

One positive thing that came from this thread- Looks like I found a new vendor for some parts. Perfect timing too, I've been spending shit loads on crap for the new build lately. I've heard nothing but positive comments about Dave's Offroad Supply in PA, both in this thread and others I've read. I'll be giving him some business for sure....:smokin:

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update- I stand corrected, unfortunately Dave fell down on his word... After months of waiting and chasing parts, I got nothing... Not totally true, for some odd reason he refunded $3.72 more than the original amount? Whatever, chapter closed.

Dave got really quiet all of a sudden. Must be busy doing refunds :flipoff2:
Winner winner chicken dinner...:flipoff2: Check arrived in the mail today... Had to go back and look at the original invoice dated 9-16-16 to make sure it was even the correct amount.....

whos zed?
Zed's dead baby...:flipoff2:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Update- I stand corrected, unfortunately Dave fell down on his word... After months of waiting and chasing parts, I got nothing... Not totally true, for some odd reason he refunded $3.72 more than the original amount? Whatever, chapter closed.

Winner winner chicken dinner...:flipoff2: Check arrived in the mail today... Had to go back and look at the original invoice dated 9-16-16 to make sure it was even the correct amount.....

Zed's dead baby...:flipoff2:
its not a motorcycle.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts