Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
I appreciate the heads up and I'm certainly not holding my breath, but I can tell you this... I see Dave at both Rubithon and Cantina for the Con every year. A resolution to the issue will be reached. I'm still hoping its a peaceful one... We shall see...

One positive thing that came from this thread- Looks like I found a new vendor for some parts. Perfect timing too, I've been spending shit loads on crap for the new build lately. I've heard nothing but positive comments about Dave's Offroad Supply in PA, both in this thread and others I've read. I'll be giving him some business for sure....:smokin:
Dave's in PA is a great place to get stuff from. I have known him for years and know he is a stand up guy that goes out of his way to ensure he takes care of his customers. When I first read this, I would have actually thought we needed to go find him if it was Dave, because there could be no other reason for him to not answer the customer...lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Dave's in PA is a great place to get stuff from. I have known him for years and know he is a stand up guy that goes out of his way to ensure he takes care of his customers. When I first read this, I would have actually thought we needed to go find him if it was Dave, because there could be no other reason for him to not answer the customer...lol
This thread has helped Dave in PA.. as i didn't know of him before this thread. From the kind words about Dave's Offroad Supply I thought i'd give his business a shot.

Welcome to Daves Offroad Supply

I ordered my atlas the other day from him, and Dave is the ONLY vendor that so much as even bothered to return my phone call.

Of course, that's not saying a lot.. but it will when my atlas shows up and he earned my business instead of any other fucktard out there.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Dave Williamson - Dave's Off Road Supply is the man. The dude seriously gets it done. I ordered Solid knuckles on Friday and had them by Monday. I ordered a full set of Yukon shafts and Warn hubs Friday and they're supposed to hit my door step today. Dave's prices are great, he's super responsive, and shoots straight.
-Andy

·
Registered
344 Posts
Another plug for Dave in PA. i bought an atlas from him the same day a friend of mine ordered and his tcase still hasn't shown up yet.

I understand these things are drop shipped, but that just goes to show Dave must have instantly placed my order with AA seeing as my friends case still hasn't shown up yet and he's in the same zip code.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Dave Williamson - Dave's Off Road Supply is the man. The dude seriously gets it done. I ordered Solid knuckles on Friday and had them by Monday. I ordered a full set of Yukon shafts and Warn hubs Friday and they're supposed to hit my door step today. Dave's prices are great, he's super responsive, and shoots straight.
-Andy
Dave’s Offroad Supply has definitely been the only unexpected positive experience from this thread...

its not a motorcycle.
No, no it’s not a motorcycle...it’s a chopper baby....:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Does anybody else remember all the BS with the charity raffle Toyota they built and all the hassle the poor bastard that won had to go through to get the truck? I lost every ounce of respect for Dave after that one on top of the fuckings his dished out over the years. What happens to these guys and their business practices? Was a good dude in the beginning.

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
i really dont know how he is still a vendor on here after all of the bad seller threads he has. I guess no one cares in the new administration, as long as he renews his yellow star.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Need a refreshing, can anyone post a link? Thanks-
I tried to find it but its gone. It came up in google but said invalid link . Basically raffled off a truck and the dude who won waited months for him to finish it. I wonder who you have to blow to get dirt scrubbed from pirate4x4?:shaking:

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
So we are Talking about Dave'z in CA. correct ? Not Dave's Offroad Supply on PA. Just talked with him and orders parts for my Ultra4 KOH car and recived them. So please clarify.
Dave's Off Road supply number is 1-484-554-3584 If you need to get ahold of Dave
Way to clutter the thread!
Pa Dave's rocks... Sux he has to be confused with the guy in ca!
Seems the only time dave'z chimes in is to hawk some products.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts