Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where do i get one of those hoods that is one peice, hood and high clearance fenders. Plastic I think?? maybe fiberglass, i dont remember. But i got big plans with tube so I need one of these bad boys. Anyone know where i can get one? I also remembered that the fenders i think came in two sizes? maybe im just drunk but i want the smallest fenders if i can.

THanks

now lets see if i can figure out this picture business.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Rugburn, out of Indianapolis has plastic hoods- I don't think they had the fenders molded in like you want, though.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys i will have to look into holeshot a bit. Those of you who have them, how doy ou like them?

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pic is there in case you didnt know what it was.. haha

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
Cruiser4242 said:
thanks guys i will have to look into holeshot a bit. Those of you who have them, how doy ou like them?

To be honest... It ok. I thought it would fit better than it does. Its too wide by about an inch and a half. Other than that it pretty cool

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just talked to Josh at Holeshot and he is still selling them. You can call him at thier shop in SLC @ 801.830.0033..... I can only speak for the fit of the 3 that i have seen but the ones i saw it wasl pretty close... not prefect but pretty close. Also do a search For DM ..he runs one and has done some good write ups and has lots of good pics in his posts.

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
coolcruiserfj40 said:
anyone know what shipping runs? i tried calling but no one answered

Truck freight only no UPS it too big. My shipping was about 100$ Trent sold the hood to me for 350$

Get use to the no phone answer thing. I never got ahold of Trent he always called me back though.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts