Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
712 Posts

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
Bush was a proponent of the deal in the first place, urged congress to pass it, and I believe by the time it got through Clinton was the president and he finalized it.

I just saw this yesterday Mexico says ready to update NAFTA with U.S. and Canada | Reuters

While I agree with Trump on most things, he needs to be careful with the tariffs and dealings in trade, it can be a huge issue in the long term.
Bush W also played a hand in it during his administration. :mad3:

·
Registered
70 Posts
NPR just said fuck it and cut away to their own conversation.

Michelle Obama has these sheep eating out to the palm of her hand though.
I can't believe how many people I've seen on Facebook falling all over themselves about how great Michelle was and how her speech made them cry and how inspirational it was and that they want her to run for president because they would vote for her in a heart beat. I wonder how much of her speech was written by her. The Obama's are both great speakers, but take away their teleprompter and they fall on their face.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I can't believe how many people I've seen on Facebook falling all over themselves about how great Michelle was and how her speech made them cry and how inspirational it was and that they want her to run for president because they would vote for her in a heart beat. I wonder how much of her speech was written by her. The Obama's are both great speakers, but take away their teleprompter and they fall on their face.
Exactly what I was going to post. And im not even an American and can see this. Near the start of the speech something on the teleprompter didnt make sense to her and she was fumbling on her words.

Look how many times the teleprompter failed for Obummer in the past and he uh, duh, uh'd his way through it. lol.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts