Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about stripping out a 1990 3/4 4x4 and wondering if there is a market for a motor + trans w/ 59K original on it??

Motor: Fuel injected small block. I haven't looked at the block yet but I believe it is a 360......runs strong, no knocks or anything.

Tranny: I am not sure the model yet but the OD works and tranny shifts fine, Has a 205 behind it.

Axles: DANA 60's But I might put those under my toyota.... :flipoff2:

I am posting this just because I want to know if there is a 'demand' for stuff like this, since I will probably have to ship and all.......I am a chevy guy just trying to get rid of a dodge...:D

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
mjs408 said:
How much for the 205?
I really don't want to split.....sorry.

Rufus...shipping to NC would I'm guessing....800 lbs??? maybe 900??? Probably about $37 per 100lbs...I was thinking about $600 for the motor and tranny if someone local was here to buy them but make an offer.

FULLSIZE....I prefer not to split.....sorry:(

:D

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FULLSIZE said:
thats fine. when i'm stuck on my side in the middle of the con, everyone will have you to thank.:flipoff2:

As long as I am remembered by the ones I never knew....:flipoff2:

Seriously, I prefer not to split tho....

I bought the truck to part out and I will end up having little to no $$ in the 60's, but if I sell you what you want off the motor then who would want the rest?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FULLSIZE said:
just screwin with ya. i understand completely, but if you end up havin a buyer who needs just the engine, i'd be interested in the injection.:D
Can you use the same parts from a FI 318?? My cousin has one sitting on his garage floor w/ the wiring harness and computer from a '90 dodge van. :D

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tradin1 said:
suspect-thx, but it is not 4x4 now, unless you want to make me a smoking deal on the frnt 60 also. will ur tranny bolt up, and if it will, will it handle the cummins? also, is ur 60 8 lug?
Tranny should bolt up.....might handle the cummings but I doubt it would last.....D60=BIG$$$$ :D

8 lug of course.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.