Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and a quality Camel-bak BFM with one of those stupid plastic back parts and WAY too much back padding, is it wrong to remove the padding and back thing and replace it with a class IIIa panel ? :laughing:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
But do you have extra ballistic plates to hold around your head, while your girlfriend assembles her NEF .300 Win Mag?

·
Registered
29,928 Posts
only if you are left handed and on the easter quarter of the northern hemisphere while building a tunnel rammed 283 and sing "im bringing home a baby bumble bee" in a Aminor to a seven y/o haitian girl with pinkeye who swam to amarica on 2-6-84.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But do you have extra ballistic plates to hold around your head, while your girlfriend assembles her NEF .300 Win Mag?
its a .338 Lapua :lmao:

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
but on a "serious" note ( as serious as a ballistic panel in a backpack can be :laughing: ) One of the panels fits PERFECTLY in the space so I said fuck it and put it in there :lmao: This is your typical "bullet proof vest" type kevlar/spectra soft panels not a fucking hard plate.

It weighs less and is more comfortable with the panel than with the original padding/crap.

who the fuck knows, it may come in handy some day :lmao:

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
what was the quote from "black hawk down" as he is removing his rear plate he says he doesn't plan on getting shot in the back running away?

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sooo anyway :D does anyone have a need for some IIIa armor for use or fun?

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
If it's free, I'd like to shoot it with my .300 win mag to see what it'll do. :D
You know exactly what it's going to do....:laughing:

I would use it to build a backstop so you could "target" practice with some Super Colobri inside the house....

:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts