Pirate 4x4 banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
That's easy. Just replace the swaybar end-links with cross-linked hydraulic rams. Then put a control valve inline that would turn the swaybar on/off and also cross-link the rams (three positions).
That is the direction I was thinking but it would be a 1:1 ratio which is not typical with a SA front end

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Man; I'm about to bust; and its not from the Real Ale (Blanco TX)

That is the direction I was thinking but it would be a 1:1 ratio which is not typical with a SA front end
No; much simpler.

Do I have it on a current buggy? No.
Its currently in my one of my 2 full size mockups.

Am I ready to spill the beans? No

I want it a bit more polished. I'm still mired in calculations; and may just have to take my best guess and build that out. I have a tendency to over-think things before building it out. This has been on paper and in draft since 2011.. :(

Hint.

I am sure this wont work both front and rear.

Let the games.. begin .. :D

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Awe man, understand you're excited but either post-up and share or keep it to yourself. Let's not play guessing games.
My apologies.. that was a bit unprofessional on my part..

Fair enough .. but Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Let me get my Arms and rotor hats cut. Then I can fab my prototype and share the "Load sharing" layout ..

I have been sitting on this for 2 years, I hope youáll can wait for a few more days.

(Aluminum for the rotors and Arms in hand, and meeting with the Machinist tomorrow morning)

·
Registered
133 Posts
OCB IFS 4x4

so, how's this coming along? ready for market?? price???
It has been going very slow!! The front end is ready for market . It will cost around 15K at this point in full chromoly. I am working on making a deal right now for someone to sell it for me.
I have been working on building IFS 4x4 Jeep LJ. It has taken way to long to get it finshed. This is my build tread for the jeep.

OCB

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-4x4-discussion/1089998-go-fast-ifs-tj-build-4.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
OCB IFS 4x4

It has been going very slow!! The front end is ready for market . It will cost around 15K at this point in full chromoly. I am working on making a deal right now for someone to sell it for me.
I have been working on building IFS 4x4 Jeep LJ. It has taken way to long to get it finshed. This is my build tread for the jeep.

OCB

Go fast IFS TJ Build

I know it's quite a few years on but did you ever get that ifs kit ready for market?
Cheers rohan

101 - 107 of 107 Posts