Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
nice roach.
5,230 Posts
uglyscout said:
Tech people. TECH!!!
10-4 Good buddy.....:flipoff2:

Hey james did you ever get your front end squared away and your knuckles turned? If not I have access to a chev d-44 with flat tops that I may be able to get ya.

Take it easy man,

-j-rOd:D

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually, jimmy, no...my DD is down right now, so i'm driving the scout everyday...PM me, i am interested...

and as for friends, those chicks are fawking HOT:flipoff2: ...maybe the rest of yous cant watch because your wives wont let you???:flipoff2:

and i must comend you (os and chiscouter) on a proud showing of your colors;) booya:flipoff2:

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
yup they did make them

I have one in fact its the exace same model in Frends (it blows my buddies minds) I think its a 57 but the ting works grate in fact it running as wee speek. and it full of of um er pop yeah thats it and its in arms leaght of the computer :D

the best part is that I found it on the side of the road ind its in mint condition

best pic I have :(

·
Premium Member
6,961 Posts
I spent a couple of years over at the BB before I came here. Was quite a relevation to find a site with people into hard core tech, mods, and thicker skin. My guess is that I would get along better with most of the fawkers here than I would with the more prim and proper types there. That being said what are you :clown2: going to yack about next? Sewing machines?

If you think those broads on friends are so hot, you must not have found your way off your block yet. Did your dad ever tell you how he fixed your carb for you?

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
ChiScouter said:
That being said what are you :clown2: going to yack about next? Sewing machines?
Well CS, good point, personally I have never had the pleasure of watching the IH sewing machine in use. I hear you load a mean IH dishwasher :flipoff2:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
ChiScouter said:
Did your dad ever tell you how he fixed your carb for you?
????what the hell are you speaking about sir????i have a sweet little edlebrock (weber) that has so far been trouble free

i realize you are freaking AWESOME and i suck, so drop it ass...:rolleyes:

and what, my friend, is a relevation?:flipoff2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.