Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1



Well at least not having my rear Shox correctly adjusted served for something......... :p If my rear axle had stayed down where is SHOULD have been, I wouldn't have gotten this full page shot in the country's largest 4x4 mag............. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,258 Posts
It's pretty cool reading that in spanish, but I thought you guys spoke portugese in Brasil??

Could you possibly scan one or two pages from an article in the mag? I like to give my spanish a work-out every now and then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,625 Posts
Very Kool Billj!! :smokin:

Its always a good thing to be in a Magazine, but the front cover Rocks!

I see that you have once again sucessfully dodged the photograpger though. :laughing:

Whats the story on the suspension? I though you had it all working like you wanted finally.


I hope your doing well. Keep up the good work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zuki Tyler said:
It's pretty cool reading that in spanish, but I thought you guys spoke portugese in Brasil??

Could you possibly scan one or two pages from an article in the mag? I like to give my spanish a work-out every now and then.


UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................


That IS Portuguese..............:rolleyes:


Here's the rest of the article.........



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Orionn said:
Very Kool Billj!! :smokin:

Its always a good thing to be in a Magazine, but the front cover Rocks!

I see that you have once again sucessfully dodged the photograpger though. :laughing:

Whats the story on the suspension? I though you had it all working like you wanted finally.


I hope your doing well. Keep up the good work.

The suspension "seems" to be restricted in the rear. From what I've gathered from others, I might be a little low on the nitrogen and high in oil volume in the rear Shox. My rig's laid up right now with engine woes, but as soon as I get this worked out, I'm gonna mess with the rear Shoxs. The rig handles great, but it's lifting a rear tire way to easily.........

BTW, that's not a cover shot, but the first page of the article........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah, before someone pipes in with some wise crack about the caved in roof on the green Samurai, about how "Third World we are", remember that our rockcrawling is about 05 years behind the States. Until this comp, there was no requirement for roll cages for rigs with metal roofs.

This has since changed, immediatly after this comp, ALL rigs now have to have a roll cage.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,097 Posts
billj said:
Ah, before someone pipes in with some wise crack about the caved in roof on the green Samurai, about how "Third World we are", remember that our rockcrawling is about 05 years behind the States. Until this comp, there was no requirement for roll cages for rigs with metal roofs.

This has since changed, immediatly after this comp, ALL rigs now have to have a roll cage.........
That is because all words in the title are written exactly same in Portuguese and in Spanish.- ;)

Congrats Bill, great shot!!!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top