Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,833 Posts
I'll take the strap things...I replied on the other board. do you have the silver bars that are about 18" long with one hole on one end and two on the other....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cruiserbrett said:
do you have the silver bars that are about 18" long with one hole on one end and two on the other....
yes, do you want them too? 5 bucks?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,081 Posts
THATS SHITTY MAN, I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE GOING BROKE... I CANT DO MUCH FOR YA WITH THAT, BUT IF YOU HAVE SOME DIRT BIKE DISC BRAKE PARTS LET ME KNOW...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FIXXXXAH said:
THATS SHITTY MAN, I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE GOING BROKE... I CANT DO MUCH FOR YA WITH THAT, BUT IF YOU HAVE SOME DIRT BIKE DISC BRAKE PARTS LET ME KNOW...
ya, i will get over it...but there are a few circumstances surrounding it that really PISS ME OFF. oh well.

lol, i got 11 bikes and no disk brake parts! :D ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,081 Posts
GOT CAUGHT BANGIN THE OWNERS DAUGHTER EH? DONT WORRY, HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US...

SO, GO OUT AND WRECK ONE OF THEM. MAKE SURE AND DO IT INFRONT OF CHICKS, AND GET UP AND WALK AWAY AFTER YOU DO IT, NO MATTER HOW BAD IT HURTS. YOU'LL GET MAJOR POINTS FOR THE GNAR FACTOR ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
Lossing a job sucks.. I was out for 8 months..

I am interested in the drum brake assembly..

I posted in ih8mud forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,970 Posts
Not trying to be a "buttinsky" here... I sold a pair of those canvas straps on pbb for $80:eek: They were unused NOS. Don't know if they were worth it or not. Some guy emailed me offline and wanted them ASAP. Straps only..no attachment metal bars.
I hope your asking enough and I hope your being paid enough in view of your current job loss.
I'm sure some one will chime in and say you can get them at Toyota for $5 and that I ripped some guy off...

bennett
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CruisD64 said:
What was your job by the way?
nothing special...cashier...but hey it paid the bills and kept me on the road. without the job right now, i may not make my car payment unless i sell most of this stuff...

i know it doesnt sound important, but im 16, the job payed good, and i am bone dry for cash. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bennett said:
Not trying to be a "buttinsky" here... I sold a pair of those canvas straps on pbb for $80:eek: They were unused NOS. Don't know if they were worth it or not. Some guy emailed me offline and wanted them ASAP. Straps only..no attachment metal bars.
I hope your asking enough and I hope your being paid enough in view of your current job loss.
I'm sure some one will chime in and say you can get them at Toyota for $5 and that I ripped some guy off...

bennett
thanks for the heads up, i told him 50 for everything...i dont care, i just need some money! ;)
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top