Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Bunch of whiny bishes. PBB is about the people not some silly software. Get used to the new UX and enjoy the benefits.
If it was all about the people, VS wouldn't be fucking with it for SEO and ad revenue.

Irate4x4 ftw

And delete as much shit off of here yourself before you go to screw over VS.

·
Old School
1,877 Posts
Swtich to dark mode. Spend 10 minutes navigating around. I don't see the problem. Only complaint so far is that the emoticons are gone. Hoping the the return of :flipoff:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
If it was all about the people, VS wouldn't be fucking with it for SEO and ad revenue.

Irate4x4 ftw

And delete as much shit off of here yourself before you go to screw over VS.
They don't care. The old info is still in the search engines for a long time and those links will still direct people here. Traffic is traffic.

The change over from VB to XF saves VS a ton of money as it unifies their platform. My old site one of their subsidiaries bought 8 years ago was converted to XF as well. All of their sites are going to XF as it means less licensing fees, less admin effort and a single setup of campaign ad scripts and designs. I used to implement them when they paid me to admin the site for a couple years, then they stopped paying all the old site owners to continue to admin, so we all left taking the personal feel with us. Kind of sad

What I hate the most about the new layout is that it all seems to run together. The posts, the sigs, the buttons. Much harder to scroll to and read the important crap.

·
Registered
66,779 Posts
They don't care.

What I hate the most about the new layout is that it all seems to run together. The posts, the sigs, the buttons. Much harder to scroll to and read the important crap.

Translation; this platform sucks balls.

·
E. Spengler
3,825 Posts
Don't forget the part where they own your content, and they mean it now.
Did you vent about your boss in the privacy of the TP? Too bad- it's public, and you can't delete posts owned by VS!
That makes me irate.

·
Registered
24,194 Posts
Did you vent about your boss in the privacy of the TP? Too bad- it's public, and you can't delete posts owned by VS!
That makes me irate.
sounds like constructive intent

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
That makes me irate.
No shit, I wish RC had HGTD while there was a chance!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts