Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Super Moderator
Swtich to dark mode. Spend 10 minutes navigating around. I don't see the problem. Only complaint so far is that the emoticons are gone. Hoping the the return of :flipoff:
I've asked about them and expressed that we need those back because they are a part of us. We'll see if it happens. I'm ok with the other changes. I switched to dark mode and it's fine. Once I get the hang of the changes it will seem just like it used to. I just want my :roxy: back

Registered
I've asked about them and expressed that we need those back because they are a part of us. We'll see if it happens. I'm ok with the other changes. I switched to dark mode and it's fine. Once I get the hang of the changes it will seem just like it used to. I just want my :roxy: back
it鈥檚 not pbb without :roxy: and :flipoff2:

Premium Member
Swtich to dark mode. Spend 10 minutes navigating around. I don't see the problem. Only complaint so far is that the emoticons are gone. Hoping the the return of :flipoff:
How do you switch to dark mode?

Premium Member
Figured ou the dark mode but the whole format has a AOL and Prodigy look to it which sucks. The old PBB had a sharo look that few if any other forums I've been on have. Even the Irate. This sucks balls god fuckn damn it!

Random Dude
How do you switch to dark mode?
Top right corner --> click the vertical stack of balls --> dark mode

It fixes 1 glaring issue, then you're still stuck with the cutesy smartphone scheme.

Hope this helps you. I gave it a good shot on JKO, and I'm fookin' over it.

It's not so much that we left PBB, it's that PBB left us.

If you lose the "P", you can find the old PBB.
- irate member.

Registered
Update: I downloaded Add Blocker Plus and turned on Dark Mode........things are now back to normal. Obviously I went over to Irate4x4, but I cant not go on Pirate4x4.....its a way of life now.

Cliff Notes:
1) Quit whining
2) Download Add Blocker
3) Dark Mode
4) Enjoy like Pirate like the old salty ass hole that you are

Registered
My Autistic kids could lay out a website better than this. Pittsburgh Offroad still has the old school look, for folks in that area. None of this back-bacony Canadia crap.

Registered
Update: I downloaded Add Blocker Plus and turned on Dark Mode........things are now back to normal. Obviously I went over to Irate4x4, but I cant not go on Pirate4x4.....its a way of life now.

Cliff Notes:
1) Quit whining
2) Download Add Blocker
3) Dark Mode
4) Enjoy like Pirate like the old salty ass hole that you are
What you're not understanding is, the admin (here) will not make any changes to compliment your ongoing membership. The same cannot be said of irate. The admin there will work with the user base on a daily and even hourly basis. Torstar / Vertical Scope will only tease you. Ask for a roxy smilie? The return of :flipoff2:? Sure, they'll get right on it. Not. They will not make any changes to this new Xenforo platform, guaranteed. You're ass out. Irate uses a vBulletin platform, like the old pirate was last week.

Enjoy being teased staying logged into a forum that will be dead as shit in less than 8 months. Have fun...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts