Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This should be considered a formal written apology to the members moderators (especially mochamike) and administrators of pirate4x4.com. I am sorry for 1) posting my gears for sale were new but were really used. 2) for changing the price after recieving the check from mike. 3) for calling mike's house at inconveinient hours of the night. IF you really know me like the justinb and a couple others on here that havent posted but read this thread, you would know im not that kind of guy. once again im sorry and i will leave as soon as all of these acts stop and i hope you all can forgive me.

·
Registered
184 Posts
cdubzon40s said:
if it doesnt stop, one member on here who left a message on my voicemail saying im going to die will go to jail because i have all of his information.
Hahahaha! You think someone will go to jail for harrassment?? Your stupidity truly does amaze me!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I love how even in his apology he has to stoop to blackmail to get his way.

·
Registered
182 Posts
What is wrong with this kid? Just state the obvious and thats it, no need to act like some internet bad ass and piss more people off. Hell man, the reason you're apologizing is to make people less mad...

·
Registered
13 Posts
well it looks like he just edited his first post....kid didn't learn his lesson. i think he needs to get wenzeled before he learns his lesson.

you are now famous charlie. welcome to your 15 mins of fame or maybe i should say shame

·
Registered
184 Posts
zubyc said:
well it looks like he just edited his first post....kid didn't learn his lesson. i think he needs to get wenzeled before he learns his lesson.

you are now famous charlie. welcome to your 15 mins of fame or maybe i should say shame
Luckily I quoted him before he edited it. Maybe if you didn't edit things to begin with, none of this would have happened. Guess he really didn't learn anything afterall. :shaking:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats right i did change it, because that last sentence doesnt mean anything. why wont you people get it this whole thing is over. i sent him his money back i appologized i have tried calling mike numerous times tonight and he wont answer. in order for you guys to forgive you gotta forget and move on. sometimes oyu just have to let shit go

·
Registered
614 Posts
cdubzon40s said:
once again im sorry and i will leave as soon as all of this bullshit stops.
A professional never swears when making an important point, and learn to spell. This would have more credit if 15 minutes ago you hadn't posted this...

cdubzon40s said:
i am removing sig right now...as for the beat down none of you are going to do anything and you know it
You are still not sorry except for maybe the fact that you life is screwed. Loose the attitude, and try again. Someone may take you up on your threat, but I sure hope not for your sake.

Edit: Taken from one of your gun toting fans at ar15.com

"Over 300,000 people have read that and THAT is his apology.

Damn. I would be scared shitless if I were him right now. "

My response to that is :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
cdubzon40s said:
thats right i did change it, because that last sentence doesnt mean anything. why wont you people get it this whole thing is over. i sent him his money back i appologized i have tried calling mike numerous times tonight and he wont answer. in order for you guys to forgive you gotta forget and move on. sometimes oyu just have to let shit go

:crybaby2: :crybaby2: I doubt that there is much you could do to be forgiven here

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.