Pirate 4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sorry

120K views 129 replies 81 participants last post by  STIBROKER 
#1 · (Edited)
This should be considered a formal written apology to the members moderators (especially mochamike) and administrators of pirate4x4.com. I am sorry for 1) posting my gears for sale were new but were really used. 2) for changing the price after recieving the check from mike. 3) for calling mike's house at inconveinient hours of the night. IF you really know me like the justinb and a couple others on here that havent posted but read this thread, you would know im not that kind of guy. once again im sorry and i will leave as soon as all of these acts stop and i hope you all can forgive me.

#3 ·
cdubzon40s said:
if it doesnt stop, one member on here who left a message on my voicemail saying im going to die will go to jail because i have all of his information.
Hahahaha! You think someone will go to jail for harrassment?? Your stupidity truly does amaze me!

#14 ·
zubyc said:
well it looks like he just edited his first post....kid didn't learn his lesson. i think he needs to get wenzeled before he learns his lesson.

you are now famous charlie. welcome to your 15 mins of fame or maybe i should say shame
Luckily I quoted him before he edited it. Maybe if you didn't edit things to begin with, none of this would have happened. Guess he really didn't learn anything afterall. :shaking:

#15 ·
thats right i did change it, because that last sentence doesnt mean anything. why wont you people get it this whole thing is over. i sent him his money back i appologized i have tried calling mike numerous times tonight and he wont answer. in order for you guys to forgive you gotta forget and move on. sometimes oyu just have to let shit go

#16 · (Edited)
cdubzon40s said:
once again im sorry and i will leave as soon as all of this bullshit stops.
A professional never swears when making an important point, and learn to spell. This would have more credit if 15 minutes ago you hadn't posted this...

cdubzon40s said:
i am removing sig right now...as for the beat down none of you are going to do anything and you know it
You are still not sorry except for maybe the fact that you life is screwed. Loose the attitude, and try again. Someone may take you up on your threat, but I sure hope not for your sake.

Edit: Taken from one of your gun toting fans at ar15.com

"Over 300,000 people have read that and THAT is his apology.

Damn. I would be scared shitless if I were him right now. "

My response to that is :laughing:

Attachments

#17 · (Edited)
cdubzon40s said:
thats right i did change it, because that last sentence doesnt mean anything. why wont you people get it this whole thing is over. i sent him his money back i appologized i have tried calling mike numerous times tonight and he wont answer. in order for you guys to forgive you gotta forget and move on. sometimes oyu just have to let shit go

:crybaby2: :crybaby2: I doubt that there is much you could do to be forgiven here

#21 · (Edited)
zubyc said:
well it looks like he just edited his first post....kid didn't learn his lesson. i think he needs to get wenzeled before he learns his lesson.

you are now famous charlie. welcome to your 15 mins of fame or maybe i should say shame
Charles, I'm sure your Grandpa Bilhou is rolling in his grave knowing what you've done with his first name. Just admit your wrong. No cussing. No if's and's or but's. No addendum's. No P.S. endings. Dude, if you want to recover any shred of your decency, just try a humble apology and leave it at that.

You acted invincible, but Dad's email address seemed to put it over the top. I warned you as did others that the storm was coming. It has started to hit. Get out while you still can. There is still a chance. The floodgates are going to open on Monday when everyone comes in from the 3 day weekend looking for some internet entertainment. You can't begin to realize how important it is to know that now is the time to eat humble pie. Just keep your mouth shut if you feel the need to say something retaliatory.

You have been poking the stick into the hornets nest. They are angrily buzzing about. Carefully turn around and walk slowly away when things are done...and don't look back!!! If you do, you'll be tempted to save face and it will only come back 10 fold. Just walk away when you get the chance. Until then, follow instructions, be cool, and let things roll. MochaMike is beyond patient and the advice to send a dinner certificate for his family is called going the extra mile and helps to show that you've rectified the situation. A little kindness, even when you feel you've been wronged, goes a long way.

You may still feel you are right in what you've done in the past. Others disagree. You may have felt that you won a fight, but you won't win the war. Chalk it up for experience and learn that people are sensitive, demand respect, and deserve the right to be treated fairly. You need to lay low and try thinking about the perspective of others and how you feel when someone yanks your chain. It sucks doesn't it?

You've collected the wrath of everyone who's ever been screwed on a deal, from the guy who had his bike stolen 50 years ago, all the way up to MochaMike. Once again, keep it under control, don't lash out, and let the storm pass.

#22 ·
cdubzon40s said:
original post has been edited
Yea it's much better now that you added "immature" to it. As if our actions are immature and yours aren't :rolleyes:. Fuck you and if I find out you committed suicide or otherwise die I will personally throw a party and anyone in the NW is invited and I will pay for drinks. :flipoff2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.