Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On vacation in the durango 19 hrs. from home and cv shaft clip is broken. this is causing issues with cv shaft sliding off splines from third member at high speeds or articulation. already leaking p.s. fluid from shaft hittin once. I can fix just need a drill, bits, and power. Anyone close to billings please help a fellow wheeler. If you have a garage HELP!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
On vacation in the durango 19 hrs. from home and cv shaft clip is broken. this is causing issues with cv shaft sliding off splines from third member at high speeds or articulation. already leaking p.s. fluid from shaft hittin once. I can fix just need a drill, bits, and power. Anyone close to billings please help a fellow wheeler. If you have a garage HELP!!!
Too bad you weren't in Missoula! I'll send this to some folks in the Billings area.

Good luck!

Pyro

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you. I'll be in MT all week considering moving. how many hrs to missoula in this good weather.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well wherever It gets fixed. I really just need a drill a cotter pin and i'll buy the bits. were workin on the weekend warrior 03 5.9 durango. 2" t/s lift, custom sweet ass bumper i made, on metric 33 11.5 bfg's.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Vernon Ball owns tint factory in Billings he can probably help you out. He is in the local Club there in billings.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all fixed up. big thanks to bigstic and his friend terry. gonna check magic city website to look for trails now. My UA can continue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts