Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a rebuild kit for my Impco Model Vaporizer, but it didn't come with any instructions or setup numbers? Anybody have these or any experience?

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have rebuilt them before, no "set up" that I know of. Just put the new stuff in in-place of the old.

·
Disc brake guru
6,690 Posts
After some searching this thread is the closest to my question. When I rebuild mine do I need to take pressure off the system? Of course the tank valve will be closed but the line holds pressure. If so what is the best way to purge the line?

·
Registered
745 Posts
After some searching this thread is the closest to my question. When I rebuild mine do I need to take pressure off the system? Of course the tank valve will be closed but the line holds pressure. If so what is the best way to purge the line?
Shut off valve
start engine
when engine dies line is empty.

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
I got a rebuild kit for my Impco Model Vaporizer, but it didn't come with any instructions or setup numbers? Anybody have these or any experience?
no set up needed. most rebuild kits come with a step by step process. if not, google that shit. The only thing you may need to do is bend out the flapper piece. other than that it's simple.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts