Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading a post on this sight about a nice in-cab winch switch kit for my jeep. Before you flame away, YES I searched (about 10 minutes) actually, the search button never turns anything up for me (I have even tried searching my user name) and since I work on dial up, I either am forced to search all night, or have someone direct me to the post for some help. Thanks!

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
it should come in a search,I hold giveaways about 29 out of 30 days here:D

here is a sneak pic of my new full dash replacement pod for TJs

Attachments

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Is it invisible?? :D:laughing:

You send me something to shoot yet?
monday
people won't stop ordering:grinpimp:

the pics there, are you not seeing it???????

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Is that the stealth model ?:laughing::laughing:

EDIT, BASTID !

EDIT EDIT; Darren, are you using nut certs on those ?

yes nut certs
I include them with all my panels, always have.
in this case I auctully got to use them:)

I use a nutcert rivet gun from HFTools, works great!

this one took 27 hours of work to get it done, took 3 tries and I am waiting on customer to install, stilldon't know 100% if it fits.........once I am sure I will start selling them
$299up on these

Attachments

·
Registered
34,267 Posts

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
pimping your shit:D looks nice. when you going to make something like that for fj

I do:D

this one is for the new fj cruiser's

and the older ones can fit about anysize you want.
done some real big ones for 40's

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,038 Posts
I remember reading a post on this sight about a nice in-cab winch switch kit for my jeep. Before you flame away, YES I searched (about 10 minutes) actually, the search button never turns anything up for me (I have even tried searching my user name) and since I work on dial up, I either am forced to search all night, or have someone direct me to the post for some help. Thanks!
Your typical newer two dpdt solenoid winch only has two wires running to it (from the controller). You only really need a spdt momentary switch... +12v going into the middle and the other two terminals going the correct solenoid switch(s). Everyone adds another spst on/off switch inline between the battery 12v+ and the spdt switch so you can turn the "controller" on and off so there are no accidents.
Open the solenoid pack and you'll see it's pretty simple.

Or you can order a controller from seabass.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Your typical newer two dpdt solenoid winch only has two wires running to it (from the controller). You only really need a spdt momentary switch... +12v going into the middle and the other two terminals going the correct solenoid switch(s). Everyone adds another spst on/off switch inline between the battery 12v+ and the spdt switch so you can turn the "controller" on and off so there are no accidents.
Open the solenoid pack and you'll see it's pretty simple.

Or you can order a controller from seabass.
the newer warns need a ground or they won't switch, so a DPDT is needed

the older warns only needed 2 wires, in/out

it's only 1 more wire:homer:

I have a way to wire up the utility winches that have no contactor or solenoid pack, it's a set of relays and a mom on-off-on switch that reverses the motor

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Any panels for the EB??
I have done several different custom ones in early bronco's
just tell me what you need and size you have to work with, 50% or more of my work is full on one of a kind custom, I love my job:grinpimp:

gota take the body off my willys to sell the frame tomorrow, not going to enjoy that in 100* heat:barf:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
anyone who emails me, I send directions too:smokin:
I've never ordered from you and will likely make my own panel when my buggy is that far along, but I must say that that's awesome of you as a vendor. If I ever do need a panel that you sell or want something with engraving, I will definitely be giving you a call. :smokin:

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
get wireless winch controller. i have it on my T-Max. its very nice! now that i know how it works!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts