Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,312 Posts
the 60 when it was bone stock 3 years ago.......
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,444 Posts
Mine on the Rubithon 2000



edit, see the girlies??? ;)

BTW, this is how I met my wife ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,178 Posts
60seriesguy said:
Here's mine, the day I brought her home in 1991! Look how pristine she was, not bad for $12,000. This was the first car I ever paid for with my own hard-earned money, so it felt extra good. Also, check out the big mountains that sorround my native city in the background!
did you actually paint it white? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,178 Posts
Jason M said:
Mine on the Rubithon 2000



edit, see the girlies??? ;)

BTW, this is how I met my wife ;)
using the power of the chrome naked ladies? she was drawn to your truck driver traits

and add that to the 10 pics, so 11 pics of that thing now ;) (or did you meet her on the trail?!!?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Heres mine not too long after i started on her... put the 35's on and said.... hmmmm their not going to fit...well time for a spring over... and so i found the pirate4x4 board.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,444 Posts
BJ On Roids said:


using the power of the chrome naked ladies? she was drawn to your truck driver traits

and add that to the 10 pics, so 11 pics of that thing now ;) (or did you meet her on the trail?!!?!
She was with another guy on the trail.
I had seen here before but I had not really met her.
:D

Chrome Nekkid Ladies can do wonders ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,178 Posts
Jason M said:


She was with another guy on the trail.
I had seen here before but I had not really met her.
:D

Chrome Nekkid Ladies can do wonders ;)
get it.... ;)

so you didnt STEAL her? :eek:

or was it all about the chrome! and the HUGE tyres!
 
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Top