Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Inchworm Year End Bonanza!

Inchworm Double Transfer Case Adapter $350 + core output shaft($75)

Double Case Adapter With Reduction Box (2nd Case) Assembled and Ready to Install $525

Built 4.7:1 or 5:1 Tcases $630 + core tcase($175)

V6 Adapters $275

Budbuilt Double Case Crossmembers $250

Precision Gear 4.88 or 5.29 4cylinder 8" built (open) 3rd Members $350 + core 3rd member($100) Lockers Available at Additional Charge.

Buy any V6 or High Pinion Electric Locker and get the Inchworm Electric Locker Control Kit FREE. ($75 Value)

OTT - Over the Top Billet Crossover Steering Kit $440

Prices good on orders placed by 12/24/03 at Noon! In case you are wondering, these products are for Toyota trucks and 4runners. You MUST mention this post to recieve the discounted prices. We currently have all these items in stock and ready to ship.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
hey jim can you get me a 203/205 doubler and the adapter for a 465-203. and do they make any gearsets for 205 or 203. also what would my crawl be with a 465-203/205 and 6.17's with 42 tsl and with just a 205 same set up minus the doubler. you built my toy cases and im very happy thanx!!! shawn

·
H M F
4,364 Posts
How much for a dual adapter and 23 spline? And the output core comes out of the stock case? I don't have any clue how these go together, which is why I had you install my 5:1 gears.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Im lookin for the price on an adapter 21 spline shipped t the north bay area.Thanks

Ryan

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Jim Your stickers don't like the cold! My big inchworm sticker on the windshield blew off on the way home from tahoe. Got anymore? Oh and i think i smoked the front gears. Is your new shop set up? I might need some new gears.

P.S. I love my dual cases + gearset !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey ROCKPIMP,

The shop will probably be another month or so, but we certainly can take care of your diff and your sticker in the mean time. I will be down there next week for Christmas, if you want to pull out the 3rd, I can pick it up from you then. Give me a call, the # hasn't changed yet.:D

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I will try and get it out. Ive been pretty lazy lately. In fact the front diff was leaking and i just let it run out of fluid. Then when I was in tahoe i threw the truck in 4wd and jumped on the freeway.
Oh well I'll get it fixed sooner or later.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Anything on gearsets (4.7:1 or 5:1 21 spline). Marlins got a decent price right now on 4.7:1, can you match/beat? PM me

1 - 20 of 20 Posts