Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Visa Master
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone from this board go to the Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association event in French Lick, IN??

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
The IFWDA:rolleyes: Pretty much everything that an Elitist organization wishes to be.:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: We don't need to worry about the "Greenies" here in IN with the IFWDA being the 'Wheelers "voice":barf: :barf:

BTW, was limited to rigs with 38" tires or less:rolleyes:

·
Visa Master
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
weps said:
The IFWDA:rolleyes: Pretty much everything that an Elitist organization wishes to be.:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: We don't need to worry about the "Greenies" here in IN with the IFWDA being the 'Wheelers "voice":barf: :barf:

BTW, was limited to rigs with 38" tires or less:rolleyes:

Even a half-assed small voiced organization can have more power and voice than an individual or a non-involved group :flipoff2: , do you need tires over 38" to compensate for something? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I have a truck that works good with 40's. Your "compensate" comment is just wierd:confused: are you :rainbow: ? Evidently you have not tried to get a hold of the "Just send us your money" IFWDA. In theory they should be a good group to help promote wheeling. In actuality, THEY SUCK!

You can email or PM me about this if you wish, or we can continue to bitch about it here;)

·
Visa Master
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
weps said:
I have a truck that works good with 40's. Your "compensate" comment is just wierd:confused: are you :rainbow: ? Evidently you have not tried to get a hold of the "Just send us your money" IFWDA. In theory they should be a good group to help promote wheeling. In actuality, THEY SUCK!

You can email or PM me about this if you wish, or we can continue to bitch about it here;)

Nah the compensate was a size joke, i'm just f*cking w/you, feel no need to argue :D

·
Registered
790 Posts
weps said:

Damn newbie, remove panties from ass :flipoff2:!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts