Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our latest addition to the product lineup! This kit replaces the factory cast adapter and allows you to clock your tcase in ANY orientation desired. Recoup some coin by selling your old adapter. :smokin: Full spline engagement is maintained, unlike clocking plates that bolt between the factory adapter and t-case. Simply weld the components together in the orientation preferred. Hardware is included. Additionally, a mounting plate is included for you to use when building your cross member (We typically would use tubing with bushings mounted at the chassis but that's up to you). Shown below is a TH-400 to figure 8 205. Accepts factory seals(not provided). We can produce all of the popular GM combos. Custom/non GM configurations are possible with some additional input. Contact us with any questions or needs. We can help you work through any shift linkage if needed as well. The adapter shown below is $325 shipped to your door. Contact us for alternate configurations and pricing.

Thanks,
Mike

Trail Tech Fab

Clocked Up

Clocked Down

See page 2 for some more pics of TH350/700R 2wd trans setup.

Add a NP 205 rear support/torque mount for $60 now when combined with a clocking plate or Infinitely Clockable Adapter kit!

More info on the 205 mount can be found here.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1014481

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Agreed, should have no problems selling these. I'm interested in a SM465 to np203 adapter. People want just as much as your new one costs on here and I've never spotted one in a yard to pull myself.
465 to 203 shouldn't be a problem. PM sent. Thanks!

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
can you do the later style np205 with the round pattern and long input to a 2wd 4l80?
Not a problem at all. I would need a little help on the overall length of the adapter face to face though. Not much 2wd drive stuff hanging around here......

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
could you make this

it allows a 700r bw 4472 t case factory adapter to be mounted to a 4l80e 4x4 it is made from 1/2 steel if so how much ?
Basically a 700R4 to 4l80E pattern adapter. Pretty straight forward, wouldn't be a problem. Sending PM shortly.

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
As of now we don't offer 203 to 205 kits. There are several companies that offer these currently and the market is only so big. We can produce the shafts required, however it is a timely process and wouldn't make too much sense from a costing standpoint. Nothing is ever off the table though. Stay tuned, time will tell.

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
price for an INFINITELY CLOCKABLE :D sm465 to gm205 with the figure 8 face. shipped to 73040
Sending you a PM, need to know if you are running 10 or 32 spline stuff, etc. We can do either but they are different.

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Only after i sell my round pattern 205...:shaking:

For future reference can you do a 6 bolt 2wd th400 to round 205..It needs to be 2" longer than the factory
No need to sell your 205, we can make the 2wd to round pattern adapter. Price would be the same as the original.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
When can produce pretty much any TH400 to 203 or 205 setup with different output shaft lengths. An infinitely clockable plate for a stock 400/203 combo should be possible. I'll need to draw it up to get the concept on the computer and take a few measurements to confirm . Which setup are you most interested in? These are the ideas that get things flowing. Thanks!

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
so if you have a 2wd trans do you make a small shaft from thrans to tcase? im new to the 4wd lifestyle? what tcase would be best to put behind a th400 in an 82 3/4 ton chevy
You would be best off getting yourself an NP 205 off that was mated to a TH-400 originally. This tcase will have a 32 spline female input which will fit the output shaft your transmission has. Depending on which output shaft your transmission has you may be able to bolt a factory adapter. Either way an adapter similar to the one highlighted in the post will get everything mounted together.

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 20 of 199 Posts