Pirate 4x4 banner

261 - 280 of 431 Posts

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
How do I get one not through PayPal ?
You can still purchase even if you do not have a paypal account. We still send you a paypal invoice, but you simply follow the link on the page for "don't have a paypal account".

You can enter credit/debit/gift card information from there. The transaction is handled by paypal but you don't need to set up an account. The same works for any of our ebay purchased as well. Let me know if you want us to send you and invoice.
Regards,
Mike

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just got my 2wd 4L80E/NP241 adapter in the mail. Thanks man the quality it bitchin!

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
How much for a big bore clockable adapter and a torque mount shipped to 70501???
Good morning,

Are you looking for a large bore clocking plate, or and adapter kit? Sending PM,
Thanks,
Mike

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #272
Fuller 5 speed to dodge np205. I can get spline count, diameter, ect of the output shaft if needed. Thx

Time to make my haul all 6 wheel drive.:grinpimp:

Nat
PM sent.

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
Allison NV4500 NV5600 Getrag ZF650 ETC adapter 29 spline

These have been a big seller lately. It fits the 6 bolt round "newer" transmissions such as the NV4500, NV5600, Allison, ZF650, etc, mating to a NP205. We also stock 29 spline couplers, input shafts, and gasket and seal kits for the NP205.

Check out our updated gallery below.
Gallery

Thanks,
Mike
Trail Tech Fab
860-341-1883
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Can you build a 6l80e to Ford 205? If so please PM me a price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Travis, we can make an adapter for most applications. I assume you need a driver side drop NP205 for your 2003 rig, therefore you will need a Ford NP205. The adapter will look very similar to the one in the photo. You will need to swap a 32 spline input into the Ford 205 for the case to work with your transmission. If you have a choice, look for the long 32 spline input gear. The short gear will work as well, but the adapter will be on the short side. We have gears from time to time. When you are ready to move forward, we can check our stock for something that will work.

Regards,
Mike
Trail Tech Fab
Can you PM me a price for a similar application as this with a 2wd 4l80e to driver drop ford NP 205 t-case? Thank you very much in advance!!

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #279
Can you PM me a price for a similar application as this with a 2wd 4l80e to driver drop ford NP 205 t-case? Thank you very much in advance!!

PM sent, Thanks!
-Mike

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Need a th400 to Ford np205....shipped to 76117 ...
3 3/4 in surface to surface....

261 - 280 of 431 Posts