Pirate 4x4 banner

321 - 340 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Price for a Nv4500 to race track 205, also what is the length from flange to flange. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
NV5600 to NP205

Looking for information on connecting a NV5600 to a NP205, I see that TTF has a flange assemble available. Is there any directions, dimensions, etc for this kit? I do not have the 29 spline in-put shaft at this time, so I have no idea what spacing is needed to connect these two gearboxes. Also is there a published cost for this adapter, or any TTF product? Is there a TTF web site or one coming soon?

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #330
Looking for information on connecting a NV5600 to a NP205, I see that TTF has a flange assemble available. Is there any directions, dimensions, etc for this kit? I do not have the 29 spline in-put shaft at this time, so I have no idea what spacing is needed to connect these two gearboxes. Also is there a published cost for this adapter, or any TTF product? Is there a TTF web site or one coming soon?
The adapter you need will depend on which version of the NP205 you have(figure 8 or 6 bolt round pattern). Most of the adapter kits are made to order for your exact fitment, but we do keep certain configurations from time to time. We typically do indeed keep 29 spline input shafts and couplers in stock. Most of the 29 spline newer transmissions with the 6 bolt pattern will use the adapter in the post above when matting to the round NP205. The typical length on those setups is 4.1875" face to face. We have a gallery with several of our adapter kits at the link in our signature.

Gallery

I'll send you a PM as well regarding pricing on all the component you'll need. Feel free to give us a call or email with any other questions.
Regards,
Mike
Trail Tech Fab
860-341-1883
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Replacing a 465/208 adapter with a 465/203 adapter. Thinking of replacing the adapter as opposed to re drilling the face of the 203 to use the 208 adapter. Need a bung for the shifter as well. Can you do this? Oh and before you ask it for a doubler.

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
Replacing a 465/208 adapter with a 465/203 adapter. Thinking of replacing the adapter as opposed to re drilling the face of the 203 to use the 208 adapter. Need a bung for the shifter as well. Can you do this? Oh and before you ask it for a doubler.
Good Morning,

Sorry, any adapter we manufacture for the NP203 these days would utilize a 6 bolt circular pattern to keep the costs down. There really isn't a lot of demand for adapters on the OEM 32 spline SM465 mainly due to the length. Sorry we can't be of much help.
Regards,
Mike

321 - 340 of 431 Posts