Pirate 4x4 banner

381 - 400 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am trying to devise a game plan for my 72 blazer. Wanting to start collecting parts for a 5.3 to GM NV4500 to my existing NP205 which should be a 10 spline if I'm correct. I know you make an adapter for that but what else would I need source for that if anything. For example, will I need to swap the input shaft in the np205? IF so do you have this shaft? Are there options that you are aware of. The clocking ability should help with any clearance issues that my arise. Could you give me a price quote for this adapter and any other components you may have to couple the two together shipped to 72943?

Thanks.

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
I am trying to devise a game plan for my 72 blazer. Wanting to start collecting parts for a 5.3 to GM NV4500 to my existing NP205 which should be a 10 spline if I'm correct. I know you make an adapter for that but what else would I need source for that if anything. For example, will I need to swap the input shaft in the np205? IF so do you have this shaft? Are there options that you are aware of. The clocking ability should help with any clearance issues that my arise. Could you give me a price quote for this adapter and any other components you may have to couple the two together shipped to 72943?

Thanks.
Daymond, what transmission is in your 72 blazer? If it's an original SM465 it will be a 10 spline unit. If it's a TH350 automatic, it will be a 27 spline unit. Either way you will need to swap the input gear in the 205 or run an adapter coupler with a cut NV4500 shaft. Clocking options may be somewhat limited. Do you already have the NV4500? There are a bunch of different combinations that can be paired together. Feel free to give us a call directly to go over your options, it might be easier. We have a few different 205 input gears on the shelf, if not we can have them in a few days.
Regards,
Mike
Trail Tech Fab
860-341-1883

·
Registered
901 Posts
How much for one to fit a TH400 to a 6 bolt round style NP205 long input 32 spline?

·
Registered
901 Posts
BUMP!

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
How much for one to fit a TH400 to a 6 bolt round style NP205 long input 32 spline?
This adapter kit sells for $345 shipped in the USA. All gaskets/hardware is included. Our rear torque mount kit sells for $60 when purchased with an adapter kit($15 savings). We use paypal for secure transactions. Credit cards can be accepted over the phone of course. Lead time currently is approximately 7-9 business days. Let us know if you have any questions we can answer.
Regards,
Mike
Trail Tech Fab
860-341-1883
[email protected]

Adapter kit photos
TH400 or 4l80e to Round 6 bolt Case

Rear Mount photos

NP 205 rear support torque/mount

·
Registered
46 Posts
Allison/NP205 Adapter

GM Allison 1000 to GM NP205 Adapter shipped to 95370? Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the business guys. All messages should be up to date.
Regards,
Mike
Trail Tech Fab
860-341-1883
[email protected]
Hi Mike,

I'm interested in the kit for the 4L80e to NP205 and would like to know the cost, shipped to 59102? Just bought a 4L80e out of a 2002 Chevy 2500 HD 4x4, today. My NP205 is in a 1979 GMC 4x4 short bed I am restoring. What measurements do I need to get you if any before ordering?

Thanks,

Jeremy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good morning,

More Pic here
Getrag to 205

This Infinitely Clockable Adapter kit sells for $345 shipped in the USA. All hardware, gaskets, and seals are included. The kit comes unwelded of course. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Regards,
Mike
Trail Tech Fab
860-341-1883
[email protected]
Hello i was needing this kit as well for my cummins swap and was seeing if you could email me at [email protected]
or Contact me at 913-775-2019

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #394
Hi Mike,

I'm interested in the kit for the 4L80e to NP205 and would like to know the cost, shipped to 59102? Just bought a 4L80e out of a 2002 Chevy 2500 HD 4x4, today. My NP205 is in a 1979 GMC 4x4 short bed I am restoring. What measurements do I need to get you if any before ordering?

Thanks,

Jeremy
PM sent, thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'll be picking up a 4x4 4L80e this weekend. What do I need to adapt a NP205 to this trans? The NP205 will probably be one of the earlier versions from a SM465. What about the VSS sensor? Thanks

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
I'll be picking up a 4x4 4L80e this weekend. What do I need to adapt a NP205 to this trans? The NP205 will probably be one of the earlier versions from a SM465. What about the VSS sensor? Thanks

Not a problem, Sending Pm now.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for an adapter kit to bolt a 4wd 6l80e transmission to a race track style 8 bolt np205. I was wondering the length of the adapter from trans housing to transfer case. Also was wondering how much the kit would be welded together with hardware, gaskets and the correct 32 spline input shaft with bearing for the transfer case. Thanks for the help.

Jordan

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #398
I'm looking for an adapter kit to bolt a 4wd 6l80e transmission to a race track style 8 bolt np205. I was wondering the length of the adapter from trans housing to transfer case. Also was wondering how much the kit would be welded together with hardware, gaskets and the correct 32 spline input shaft with bearing for the transfer case. Thanks for the help.

Jordan
Jordon, email sent with all the details specific to your setup. Kits are sold unwelded.
Regards,
Mike
Trail Tech Fab

·
Registered
3 Posts
2WD SM465 to Ford NP205

Looking for a kit to mate these two. The SM465 is a 2WD unit with 1350 Yoke and the NP205 is a divorced unit. I was going to run them divorced but I think I want them married. Do you offer an adapter for that? if so what is the cost and what else would I need?

Thanks,

Leigh

·
Registered
139 Posts
Probably a dumb question but do you have any pictures of the TH400 to 205 adapter mounted in a vehicle. I really like your design just trying to figure out how much I am going to have to change my cross member. Thanks.

381 - 400 of 431 Posts