Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like the stock appearance went out the door with the $$$ budget. I just got a phone call from Brandon Gillen inside the garage. They are pinching both the frt and rear of the Bronco. Said he would call later with more info. I'll post anything I get. Wish the fawker would have $$$$ up for the camera phone!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,647 Posts
I'm not sure how interesting this one is gonna be. They're given bronco to start with and every $$$$$ part you can think of, can they bolt together a rockcrawler in just 5 days? Yawn :rolleyes:

They should've gone with the mini-van idea, that would be something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,282 Posts
oldjeep said:
I'm not sure how interesting this one is gonna be. They're given bronco to start with and every $$$$$ part you can think of, can they bolt together a rockcrawler in just 5 days? Yawn :rolleyes:
B]


No chit... not too many people here who couldn't bolt together a badass rig in a wek with unlimited funds and all the goodies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60,133 Posts
Sully said:


No chit... not too many people here who couldn't bolt together a badass rig in a wek with unlimited funds and all the goodies.
Yeah.. more like 24 hours or less. Specially if it doesn't have to do anything when done, or only has to do it for a few minutes.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,938 Posts
oldjeep said:
I'm not sure how interesting this one is gonna be. They're given bronco to start with and every $$$$$ part you can think of, can they bolt together a rockcrawler in just 5 days? Yawn :rolleyes:

They should've gone with the mini-van idea, that would be something.
But joe average who makes up 95% of the population will think it's cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
536 Posts
bigdude said:


But joe average who makes up 95% of the population will think it's cool.
Wow. Somebody actually gets it. Its TV. Its not for those that know everything about it (those people should be out doing it or at least working on their own junk :flipoff2: ) its for those that know nothing about it and just think its the crazyiest thing they've ever seen.

How many balloonists thought it was lame that they got $30k in balloon stuff free? Probably all of them. How many of you thought it was BADASS that he put a balloon in the back of a sidekick???

Its all in the perspective...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,647 Posts
bigdude said:


But joe average who makes up 95% of the population will think it's cool.
I suppose, but it really doesn't seem to fit with the idea of the show.

Mustang -> Lawnmower
Cooper -> Snowmobile
Suburban -> Chapel
F150 -> Nutshaker
Explorer -> garbage truck
Limo -> Fire Engine
PT Cruiser-> Wood chipper
Caprice -> Zamboni


Bronco -> Rockcrawler (who would have thought to do that?:D )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,647 Posts
Sethm said:


Wow. Somebody actually gets it. Its TV. Its not for those that know everything about it (those people should be out doing it or at least working on their own junk :flipoff2: ) its for those that know nothing about it and just think its the crazyiest thing they've ever seen.

How many balloonists thought it was lame that they got $30k in balloon stuff free? Probably all of them. How many of you thought it was BADASS that he put a balloon in the back of a sidekick???

Its all in the perspective...
I forgot about that one - the lamest monster garage of all time, being forced to build it to an exact FAA spec and then bolting on a couple of pieces of tracker sheetmetal - Yawn:rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,037 Posts
No chit... not too many people here who couldn't bolt together a badass rig in a wek with unlimited funds and all the goodies.
especially when they're using a rig that was badass from the factory
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,533 Posts
wonder if they have the $$ for some grade 12 nuts n bolts?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,142 Posts
Does someone have a list of the PBB members on the show?
 

·
thhhpptthh!
Joined
·
46,718 Posts
i think its a big fat hoax... I've seen the "when is it airing" question asked many times in all the threads witout anyone ever answering. Its a hoax, it'll never air.

:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,464 Posts
I think we all just need to sit back and enjoy whatever they come up with. This is simply a fun project anyway. And from the parts already collected as freebies, we already know it's gonna kick A$$. It probably won't be the BEST design, but it will sure have some attitude. And it will atleast be fun to watch. Lets hope he's not afraid of the skinny pedal and really Gets it! :evil: :flipoff2:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,855 Posts
I'm looking frward to the Paint Job :flipoff2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,901 Posts
WTF is TV? :flipoff2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
801 Posts
oldjeep said:


I suppose, but it really doesn't seem to fit with the idea of the show.

Mustang -> Lawnmower
Cooper -> Snowmobile
Suburban -> Chapel
F150 -> Nutshaker
Explorer -> garbage truck
Limo -> Fire Engine
PT Cruiser-> Wood chipper
Caprice -> Zamboni


Bronco -> Rockcrawler (who would have thought to do that?:D )
You forgot the school bus -> party barge !! bikinis!!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Top