Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a place in the Sacramento area to rent a fullsize truck and a car hauler trailer from for cheap? My tow rig/trailer situation for the Toyota Jambo this coming weekend (3/21-3/24) fell thru and I need to see how much and if it's feasible to rent these things to use. My brother had a buddy who works at Enterprise give us a line on a full size chevy to rent CHEAP!! but then informed us they don't have hitches etc to tow with..... :mad: Thanks for any info
Jeff

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
My boss has been driveing a brand new ram 2500 from enterprise and it has a hitch...maybe its just the area or the particular enterprise???

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Get the truck from enterprise and buy a hitch and put it on. Then before you take it back remove the hitch :D just don't get caught.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
will your rig fit in a uhaul? i have 4 stock tires and rims you can use to lower and nerow it then you need to get it up there.i could get some beems from work and just slide them in.i know that inchworm man put his samie in a box truck.just a thought

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
toy 4 rox said:
will your rig fit in a uhaul? i have 4 stock tires and rims you can use to lower and nerow it then you need to get it up there.i could get some beems from work and just slide them in.i know that inchworm man put his samie in a box truck.just a thought
The only problem with the uhaul is that they charge like $0.69 per mile which would cost me a fortune going to JV and back!! My brother had one of the Enterprise Chevy's last night when he came over and we where checking it out and the rear bumper has a black plastic over the top of it and underneath is a hole for the hitch ball etc....I wonder if there's a way to pull the plastic off the top of the bumper.....then the question becomes, would that kind of trailer mount be strong enough to pull a trailer with a rig on top of it??
Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts