Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any body know of some sort injection for a 22r? I am looking for somthing more simple than a 22re perhaps a TBI setup or propane,:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
stock 22re efi is really simple the system ( in my opinion ) is simple as a chevy tbi but it has individal injectors and uses the afm and not a map sensor so it can be set up just as easy.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Seriously man, if you need something simpler than whats on the RE than you shouldnt be doing it. Its one of the simplest systems out there, most people learn how injection works on these motors.

·
Banned
5,353 Posts
I Am really hating the EFI injection System right now Since I have to Pull my motor apart to Replace the head It s not so much that it is complex its just a F**in B** to get to all of the bolts on the block itself to dismantle it from the head. if anyone has any suggestions on quick tips PM them to me on finishing the removal process. THanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.