Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Never heard of them....

Didn't see any pricing to suggest they are any cheaper than Staun's?

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
9,986 Posts
Look like a chubby inner tube and not much else. I doubt it would be very durable, Stauns have sleeve on them and they have problems with gettin pinched and leaking.

There was a guy on here along time ago that ran a low profile inner tube as a cheap DIY beadlock...Mutt? EDIT: Found it, farm impliment tire inside as a beadlock here it is: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342253&highlight=inner+tube

And another old thread from 2001 that sounds like a similar product from Sweden called Tireloc? Not of the pics work, but there is some info for a point of contact, the cost was ~$800 http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6004&highlight=innertube+beadlock

·
Visa Master
2,320 Posts
Still running that combo with 0 problems, i've got to add air to the whole setup about once a month but i think that's the custom tubes I had to make up.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Look like a chubby inner tube and not much else. I doubt it would be very durable, Stauns have sleeve on them and they have problems with gettin pinched and leaking.
Never had a problem with my Stauns, been running them for 5 months :smokin:
I guess the installation makes all the difference

Never heard of innerairlock...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Look like a chubby inner tube and not much else. I doubt it would be very durable, Stauns have sleeve on them and they have problems with gettin pinched and leaking.[/url]

Its not a normal rubber inner tube at all. Its nylon reinforced stuff. They had a display at an event I went too and had a little sample of the material with a pre cut part in it and were handing it to people letting them try and tear it further but you couldn't by hand. They had a Staun there for comparison and were pretty confident in their materials being more durable. They had a few people running them at that local comp.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Absolutely kickass guys. I met them a few years ago up at Drummond Island. Looks like a very well thought out product with a personal touch and improvements compared to other similar products.

Matt

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
9,986 Posts
Still running that combo with 0 problems, i've got to add air to the whole setup about once a month but i think that's the custom tubes I had to make up.
One of my favorite DIY beadlock threads...Kick ass to hear that it's still working well :grinpimp:

Its not a normal rubber inner tube at all. Its nylon reinforced stuff. They had a display at an event I went too and had a little sample of the material with a pre cut part in it and were handing it to people letting them try and tear it further but you couldn't by hand. They had a Staun there for comparison and were pretty confident in their materials being more durable. They had a few people running them at that local comp.
Absolutely kickass guys. I met them a few years ago up at Drummond Island. Looks like a very well thought out product with a personal touch and improvements compared to other similar products.

Matt
Matt and Matt that have seen them in person...

What's a set cost? It would be hard to beat Mutt's Redneck Beadlocks:D:smokin:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I talked to Sean (sorry if its the wrong spelling) Today. Sounds like he is just getting things started. Nice guy and was pretty informative. Has all the normal sizes 15" s to 17" he said the 16" and 17" are the most popular. And it sounds to me that no matter the size they were $500. Now I dont if that will change or not. He said he had 16" and 17" in stock. He also said he can usually have a order together in 7 to 10 days. Matt you missed the entertainment Sunday

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
having a 1 peice inner lock like these things say they are would make install a million times easier.
The Stauns are a good product, but are a PITA to install, with the boot.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Updates???

Anyone been running the Innerairlocks for awhile? Any experiences to report?

·
Registered
69 Posts
ran them at the koh rcq

had no problums with them at all ran most of the race (about 50 mi) and pre run and they worked great !!!have been running them sence and have not had any leeks or pinched tubes great guys to deal with as well

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Pretty sure 91blaze is sponsored by them and has been running them for a while. You might trying PMing him?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts