Pirate 4x4 banner

181 - 200 of 258 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
I'm usually the one who leaves the cabinet doors open and it drives her nuts. :laughing:

The main thing she does that grinds my gears is bringing empty coke cans or other random trash to the kitchen and setting it on the counter DIRECTLY in front of the pantry door. Her mom was a homemaker so I think she has always done that thinking someone else will toss it (back then, her mom).

I have a bedside table that is pretty much my junk table for pocket contents from work or random other shit. When we have company she tidys up the whole house and my stuff disappears to God knows where. It pisses me off to no end because I'll have a pocket flashlight or knife or whatever that was there, that I'll have to comb the house to track down. I've finally convinced her to not touch it. Aside frome the garage, I don't give a shit about any other place in the house except that little table. It is MINE, do not touch it, or anything on it.

Another is she generally does laundry, not often as she should, but whatever. I grew up doing my own so it doesn't bother me to do it. If I run out of pants, boxers or socks, I'll just go ahead and do it. She gets butt hurt assuming I'm mad and act as if I'm being a shit head to her because she didn't do it. I just stand there WTF :shaking: I just need some clean clothes, I didn't mean anything by doing the laundry. :laughing:

The last thing is when she gets all done up then won't let me cram. :laughing: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
Lately, lives in the same house as me. Today is our 8 year anniversary too(marriage, been together 15.5 total).

If we didn't have kids, or I made more money, this charade would be over.

·
Premium Member
8,792 Posts
Lately, lives in the same house as me.
:laughing:

Mine talks too much and expects me to listen to it all. Other than that she ain't too bad!

Oh and she worries about the craziest shit you could imagine! Shit that will probably never ever happen, and even if it does its not something you can plan for. We will deal with at that time.

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
Lately, lives in the same house as me. Today is our 8 year anniversary too(marriage, been together 15.5 total).

If we didn't have kids, or I made more money, this charade would be over.
Try to remember back to when y'all were happy. Take her out, tell her how you feel. Have her think back to those happy times.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
So some hoe she managed to break the stopper in the bathroom sink. I manage to get it out and get a replacement. The next thing you know the dumb broad has put the broken one back in the sink for some unknown goddamn reason, and stuck it the fuck in there hard this time. I tell her to clear her shit out from under and ill fix it. She never does and idgaf because i never use those sinks.

So she finaly starts barking about it again and i tell her , again, clear your shit out and i will. Now im watching croczilla with my boy and now she wants it fixed. Ok fine, 5min and its done. Both squids where watching/helping and pinky ran out to tell mom its done. And ill be mother fucked if not only did she change it off croczilla but she wont let me finish it either.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
she Decides she wants some finish decorative framing done around the bathroom mirrors, ok, call my dad, he lives to do this stuff and it wont cost you anything.

So this sample kit shows up in the mail. "Wtf? Why dont you call my dad, he would love to do this for you"
"I want to do it myself" "come look at these and tell me which one you like". Wtf?

So now the pre cut, pre finished kits show up and some how its my job to put these pos together, fuck off.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
So now she wants some selfs in the bathroom over the shitters, "fine, call my dad, he would love to do this for you, wont cost you anything, just call him."
"No, i want to do it myself"

So the pre-made, pre-finished kits show up and once again some how itsmy job to deal with this shit.

Why is this seemingly minor bs so frustrating? She doesnt fucking listen any how, i bought her a very nice cordless driver kit for doing this sort of stuff. At the time i didnt have a cordless set and kept my drills @ work. Yeah she told me to shove it up my ass she dont want it.

So now shes getting my shit out of the truck amd cant toany of the measuring, drilling, leveling, anything.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
She goes to bed between 9-930 everynight. i never, ever go to bed @ the same time, i usualy stay up for +1-3 hrs. She knows this and typicaly drops the remotes on my chair as she goes to bed. Often times with out sayi,g anything, just vanishes, wtf ever.

The last few night she fucking shuts them off and leaves, im sitting right here, she knows im going to stay up!!!

Funny thing is if i go to bed first without saying anything or because im dead, dont want to watch xxx or what ever, she will come wake me the fuck up and ask me wtf.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Sometime about a year or two ago she started [email protected] me to mow the lawn. It didnt need it and wouldnt fucking hear it. So i mow it and filled my small mower bag 1.5x instead of the typical 3. And chewed her out, told her to stfu, i mow the yards, i do it when its needed, you do,t like it you mow them.

3weeks later she hadnt done them so i do it and few more times. Then she starts dosing it. Fine by me, heres how you pull the bag, start the motor, heres the can.

That last all of about 3months. Thwn a gardener shows up. No im sorry, you where right, it is harder than i thought, nothing. The gardener doesnt have access to the sprinkler timer and he leave multiple notes to water more , nope, she doesnt, so now are yards are half dead and she is paying to have some one mow them!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
She wanted and patio cover, i tell her to save up $4500, i dont want to hear another word about it until you have money saved for it. She is constantly telling me we cant afford xxxxx, you can buy that, fine, neither can you then.

About a year goes by and she gets a big bonus from work and i ask her if she wants to do it now, "oh idk we'll see".

She says ok and wants it built like xxx with xxx and DOESNT want me to do it, wtf? So i tell my boss to come up with some est and designs, because fuck it, ill get paid to build my own patio cover.

Boss tells me to draw and est it up! Lol.

I come up with some bitchn designs, beautiful stuff, something i would be proud to have in the yard, even if i dont build it.

She goes to some h&g show and "wins" some bs discount through some bs comp that does covers.

I tell him specificaly he can not attach it to the house it must be free standing. And she gets some retarded price, minus the "discount". And thats what so goes with. So the first day they work the fucking thing they do is drill and stick the header rail to the house!!

When its done, its garbage, not what she told me she wanted, not in the price range she told me, and is fucking shit, looks like shit, im actualy embaressed that its on my property.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
years ago im working on 1099 tax status, she sets aside $$ to year end taxes, does ok with it and idont think anything about it.

She got the last years returns for some other thing and says that she wants to have the back yard completely sodded. I tell her she got the last return and i want this one to buy some big parts. She says that taxes are paid and there is xxx left over, you can have the return.

What she doesnt tell me it that xxx was the "return" and i get nothing !!

The only reason i let her spend that money was based on that we had extra, other wise i would have done it !!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
A few years ago i decide that i want x cerals for bfast, well she dont lime them so ithink great, it will always be there when i want it. Well that lasted all of about 3 months so i quit buying them because i never ever got to eat it. Shed eat 2-3 bowls a day. wtf!

So i decide that ill get bulk granola, shit grub in milk with some goodies mixed in. She do like it either, itwill always be there when i want it........

I dont even bother now.

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
So some hoe she managed to break the stopper in the bathroom sink. I manage to get it out and get a replacement. The next thing you know the dumb broad has put the broken one back in the sink for some unknown goddamn reason, and stuck it the fuck in there hard this time. I tell her to clear her shit out from under and ill fix it. She never does and idgaf because i never use those sinks.

So she finaly starts barking about it again and i tell her , again, clear your shit out and i will. Now im watching croczilla with my boy and now she wants it fixed. Ok fine, 5min and its done. Both squids where watching/helping and pinky ran out to tell mom its done. And ill be mother fucked if not only did she change it off croczilla but she wont let me finish it either.
she Decides she wants some finish decorative framing done around the bathroom mirrors, ok, call my dad, he lives to do this stuff and it wont cost you anything.

So this sample kit shows up in the mail. "Wtf? Why dont you call my dad, he would love to do this for you"
"I want to do it myself" "come look at these and tell me which one you like". Wtf?

So now the pre cut, pre finished kits show up and some how its my job to put these pos together, fuck off.
So now she wants some selfs in the bathroom over the shitters, "fine, call my dad, he would love to do this for you, wont cost you anything, just call him."
"No, i want to do it myself"

So the pre-made, pre-finished kits show up and once again some how itsmy job to deal with this shit.

Why is this seemingly minor bs so frustrating? She doesnt fucking listen any how, i bought her a very nice cordless driver kit for doing this sort of stuff. At the time i didnt have a cordless set and kept my drills @ work. Yeah she told me to shove it up my ass she dont want it.

So now shes getting my shit out of the truck amd cant toany of the measuring, drilling, leveling, anything.
She goes to bed between 9-930 everynight. i never, ever go to bed @ the same time, i usualy stay up for +1-3 hrs. She knows this and typicaly drops the remotes on my chair as she goes to bed. Often times with out sayi,g anything, just vanishes, wtf ever.

The last few night she fucking shuts them off and leaves, im sitting right here, she knows im going to stay up!!!

Funny thing is if i go to bed first without saying anything or because im dead, dont want to watch xxx or what ever, she will come wake me the fuck up and ask me wtf.
Sometime about a year or two ago she started [email protected] me to mow the lawn. It didnt need it and wouldnt fucking hear it. So i mow it and filled my small mower bag 1.5x instead of the typical 3. And chewed her out, told her to stfu, i mow the yards, i do it when its needed, you do,t like it you mow them.

3weeks later she hadnt done them so i do it and few more times. Then she starts dosing it. Fine by me, heres how you pull the bag, start the motor, heres the can.

That last all of about 3months. Thwn a gardener shows up. No im sorry, you where right, it is harder than i thought, nothing. The gardener doesnt have access to the sprinkler timer and he leave multiple notes to water more , nope, she doesnt, so now are yards are half dead and she is paying to have some one mow them!!
She wanted and patio cover, i tell her to save up $4500, i dont want to hear another word about it until you have money saved for it. She is constantly telling me we cant afford xxxxx, you can buy that, fine, neither can you then.

About a year goes by and she gets a big bonus from work and i ask her if she wants to do it now, "oh idk we'll see".

She says ok and wants it built like xxx with xxx and DOESNT want me to do it, wtf? So i tell my boss to come up with some est and designs, because fuck it, ill get paid to build my own patio cover.

Boss tells me to draw and est it up! Lol.

I come up with some bitchn designs, beautiful stuff, something i would be proud to have in the yard, even if i dont build it.

She goes to some h&g show and "wins" some bs discount through some bs comp that does covers.

I tell him specificaly he can not attach it to the house it must be free standing. And she gets some retarded price, minus the "discount". And thats what so goes with. So the first day they work the fucking thing they do is drill and stick the header rail to the house!!

When its done, its garbage, not what she told me she wanted, not in the price range she told me, and is fucking shit, looks like shit, im actualy embaressed that its on my property.
years ago im working on 1099 tax status, she sets aside $$ to year end taxes, does ok with it and idont think anything about it.

She got the last years returns for some other thing and says that she wants to have the back yard completely sodded. I tell her she got the last return and i want this one to buy some big parts. She says that taxes are paid and there is xxx left over, you can have the return.

What she doesnt tell me it that xxx was the "return" and i get nothing !!

The only reason i let her spend that money was based on that we had extra, other wise i would have done it !!!
Have you considered divorce or alcohol? :laughing:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I have been lately.

She pissed me off about something a couple of moths ago and i relised that i just dgas anymore, im over it. I guess this is how old couples come to hate each other and just dont leave.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Now shes finaly getting the hint that im not going back to texas for her sisters 2nd wedding. Not that i dont like her sister, shes cool, its every other person involved that im fucki,g done dealing with, and its on my birthday. Fuck you if you think im goi,g somewhere i dont want to be, to be locked in around people i dont want to deal with on the one day that i actually want to have for me to do what i want. Fuck off.

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
Now shes finaly getting the hint that im not going back to texas for her sisters 2nd wedding. Not that i dont like her sister, shes cool, its every other person involved that im fucki,g done dealing with, and its on my birthday. Fuck you if you think im goi,g somewhere i dont want to be, to be locked in around people i dont want to deal with on the one day that i actually want to have for me to do what i want. Fuck off.
If your wife needs a date to the wedding, I'll take her :D :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Before we went on a family vaction to mexico i was asked where i wanted to go, i said not mexico.

Before we went on a family vaction to hawaii i was asked where i wanted to go, i said not hawaii.

The only time i had fun in hawaii was when i was able to get away from her and her family and haul off with my mom and the kids.

181 - 200 of 258 Posts