Pirate 4x4 banner

201 - 220 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
Before we went on a family vaction to mexico i was asked where i wanted to go, i said not mexico.

Before we went on a family vaction to hawaii i was asked where i wanted to go, i said not hawaii.

The only time i had fun in hawaii was when i was able to get away from her and her family and haul off with my mom and the kids.
You sound like a boring mf'er

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
You sound like a boring mf'er
Not at all, i like doing all kinds of shit. She wont do anything i like, she likes the most cheeze dick shit toirist stuff. Her family is a gigantic pain in the ass about everything.

The dumb cunts couldnt get out of the house to go to a zoo until 2pm, to a zoo that closes @ 5pm.

I also dont like paying a shit ton of money that i am constantly told we dont have, to go to a pla e i dont want to visit, to be around people i dont like.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
We all drove up to some dumb fuck water fall im kwanahanlayapuypuy something or other in hawaii. There is a dead end court for the parking with a bs fence around it. There are obvious walking paths around the fence and people down @ the falls. She and them all want to stand @ the wall and stare at it with 200 other numbskulls. Fuck you all. I trek back there, spooked a pig :eek: and made my way down, rolled up my overall legs, waded trough, found a great old bridge, Had a great time doing it. I am just about to come out to the edge on the fall and she calls, where are youm we're leaving, click.

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
Try to remember back to when y'all were happy. Take her out, tell her how you feel. Have her think back to those happy times.
LOL, you don't think I've tried?

Like I tell people, I loved my girlfriend, my fiance was pretty cool, but I can't stand my wife.

She used to be fun. Now, I get there moods. Bitchy, sad, or angry. Usaully a combination of the last two.

She's in counseling, and we do couples counseling as well. Doesn't help unless you want to change.

She's depressed, and can't deal with adversity at all.

Only 16 more years until the youngest graduates high school. Maybe I'll get lucky and get killed on the job before that.:laughing:

·
Rusted.
900 Posts
This has transitioned into one of the most depressing things I've read in awhile.

1) If everything is the way you say it is, your relationship is dead

2) Don't stay together "for the kids". They can tell you are unhappy, and you are just setting them up to be in a relationship that is exactly like yours, because they think that is normal

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Pretty much what im figuring out and afraid of.

If got a couple of things to finish up and clear out, and if shit hasnt turned around by then ill probably walk.

Cause as of right now and the way things have been going im done and over it. We've had lulls and bad spots before but now im to point i fuck loath any thing that comes out of her mouth.

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
Pretty much what im figuring out and afraid of.

If got a couple of things to finish up and clear out, and if shit hasnt turned around by then ill probably walk.

Cause as of right now and the way things have been going im done and over it. We've had lulls and bad spots before but now im to point i fuck loath any thing that comes out of her mouth.
I actually understand where you're coming from and it ended with my ex running back to Az, which Ive posted about. She was constantly moody, sad, angry, bitchy. There'd be the occasional happy moment, but sure as shit it'd get ruined.

If she doesn't wanna change, there's nothing you can do. Have you asked her what she really wants? Not whats best for your kids, or anyone else. But what she herself wants.

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
A lot of the shit that's already been posted x2.

My wife will flip through all the channels to find some goofy dateline nbc or hgtv show that she knows I don't want to watch. And then get up and leave the room to take a shower or fold laundry or whatever the fuck.

She put on a lot of weight after we got married. I'm not thrilled about it but whatever, I can deal with it. But she's constantly bitching about being fat. Doesn't want to start eating better, doesn't want to start going to the gym or walking in the evenings or whatever. If you're not going to do anything about it or take any responsibility for it then stop bitching about it. Either buy some clothes that fit or stop eating cookies in the middle of night, but stop acting like it's unfair that your clothes don't fit.

·
Runs Amok
14,133 Posts
Throws something in the microwave and walks off.
Microwave turns off
Beep
"hey your shit is done "
" ok, just a minute"

30 seconds go by

Beep

Hey the microwave is beeoing"
"I know, gimme a sec"

30 seconds later

Beep

Repeat for 5 minutes or I go press the stop button :homer:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
She'll also pick up my cans or water bottles literally seconds after I'm done and give me a dirty look like she has to pick up after me.
Just had this fight the other day.

Between her and the squids there were 6 cups out of varying levels of drink. I got pissed and cleaned them all up and put it all in the washer. She gets pissed we fight about leaving 1/2 drinks and dishes outs, then she leaves with squids somewhere, AND LEAVES A NEW HALF DRANK SODA ON THE FUCKING COUNTER!

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
Just had this fight the other day.

Between her and the squids there were 6 cups out of varying levels of drink. I got pissed and cleaned them all up and put it all in the washer. She gets pissed we fight about leaving 1/2 drinks and dishes outs, then she leaves with squids somewhere, AND LEAVES A NEW HALF DRANK SODA ON THE FUCKING COUNTER!
Pics? She must be smokin hot to for all the shit you've posted.

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
This has transitioned into one of the most depressing things I've read in awhile.

1) If everything is the way you say it is, your relationship is dead

2) Don't stay together "for the kids". They can tell you are unhappy, and you are just setting them up to be in a relationship that is exactly like yours, because they think that is normal
If that's directed at me, I can't separate at this time. She's a stay at home mom, and I can barely afford what we have now(rent, bills, groceries, etc). We own our vehicles, so it's not like we can cut a lot of fat out of our budget. We could cut cable, get slower internet, maybe a couple other things, and save a couple hundred a month.

So, if we separated, my wife and kids would have to move into an apartment, and I would have to move in with my parents. Sounds awesome:laughing:

Realistically, I'm going to keep working on what we have until the youngest is in kindergarten, and she can get a part time job. I should be making quite a bit more money then, so if things are still the way they are, at least I could get them into a small house, and move into an apartment myself. Not an ideal four year plan, but you play the hand you're dealt.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
This is most people these days. Growing up we planned our trip on a map, and years of hiking and orienteering have left me with a good sense of direction. It's absent from anybody who grew up with a cell phone nearby. Onstar and other navigation programs make it worse.
Not only can my wife not read a map, but when presented with one refuses to even look at it.

Her dumb cunt bil refuses to not use a gps, any where @ any time. Not only that but he wont even do it himself. He calls onstar and has it sent to his truck for him.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Pics? She must be smokin hot to for all the shit you've posted.
Thats the worst part, not hot. 99% of the dirt bags here would refuse to fuck her. Used to be good lookin, got hot in college, ballooned the fuck up after we bought the house.

Now i cant say much cause im 6'2" @300lbs. I was 165/175 when we met.

Zero sexual intrest, straight no effort sex or none at all.

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
Thats the worst part, not hot. 99% of the dirt bags here would refuse to fuck her. Used to be good lookin, got hot in college, ballooned the fuck up after we bought the house.

Now i cant say much cause im 6'2" @300lbs. I was 165/175 when we met.

Zero sexual intrest, straight no effort sex or none at all.
Well I guess I'll take one for the team then. When's she comin to Tx? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Another thing mine does that irritates me is she eats more than me. Like S&H, she was hot as shit in college (played v-ball in those tightie shorties) but then started gaining that beer belly. Her mom has the same belly so I think it's a genetic location to store excess fat. She was complaining about losing weight for her sis' wedding in two months but still stacks her plate to the brim and adds all kinds of high fructose corn syrup type crap to it. People sometimes assume she's pregnant sometimes and that's embarrassing.

The added weight is kind of a turn off which explains the lack of buttfucks the past couple years.

201 - 220 of 258 Posts