Pirate 4x4 banner

221 - 240 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
I seem to have alot of annoyances surrounding choosing dinner...

Me: What do you want for dinner tonight?
Her: Oh, I don't care.
Me: Okay, how about pizza?
Her: Is that what you want?
Me: I JUST SUGGESTED IT DIDN'T I??
Her: Don't get all pissy!

Her: Where should we eat?
Me: I don't care. Wherever you want.
Her: I'm fine with whatever you want, pick something.
Me: Okay, lets go to xxxx.
Her: Meh, what's your second choice?
Me: IF YOU ARE GOING TO VETO, YOU PICK!
Her: Why are you so grouchy?

On the road travelling-
Me: Are you hungry? lets stop for a quick bite.
Her: Okay.
Me: Lets just pop into that cheap fast food place.
Her: Ugh, that's soo unhealthy. Lets stop at that slow service, overpriced bistro place. [ orders burger, fries and coke ]
I had this argument with my pregnant wife today without saying a word. She did all the talking for me.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
She went off on vacation and didn't leave a god damn thing in the fridge! lol It's not really a big deal as I don't eat a big meal when I'm home alone.
She's off on a Market America seminar that probably cost a shit ton between all the hotel rooms and driving with her cousin not to mention lost wages. She is her own best customer, I don't think she's made more than 5 bucks in the last few years doing it. Whatever, I know I'm not a saint. LOL

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
If someone wants to live in hell that is their choice. No reason for their choice to effect your day.
Everyone feels apathy and sympathy for others. I truly feel for s&h and snowbird. I know I dont ever want to feel like I did after my ex left, and I dont want others to feel that way either.

So back to annoying shit our s/o's do...mine makes me fuck her almost evdry night or morning. What am I? A piece of meat?

·
Registered
38 Posts
My wife completely fails to understand the physics of how sound waves travel. She insists on trying to speak to me from another room with walls separating us while facing the opposite direction. I can tell you're trying to speak to me but like I've told you ten thousand goddamn times I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU!!!

If I sound disproportionately butthurt about this, it's because we've been together for 12 years and this exact scenario plays out several times a day everyday. It's fucking maddening.
Mines been doing this for 18 years. She also speaks softly and I have to ask her "what" all the time. Do you think she makes any effort to look at me and speak up like a normal person?? Hell no.

She also hangs a trash bag from the knob on a cabinet door when the trash is full. I wanna rip the cabinet door off and smack her with it when I see this.

Otherwise she is o.k.

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
We all drove up to some dumb fuck water fall im kwanahanlayapuypuy something or other in hawaii. There is a dead end court for the parking with a bs fence around it. There are obvious walking paths around the fence and people down @ the falls. She and them all want to stand @ the wall and stare at it with 200 other numbskulls. Fuck you all. I trek back there, spooked a pig :eek: and made my way down, rolled up my overall legs, waded trough, found a great old bridge, Had a great time doing it. I am just about to come out to the edge on the fall and she calls, where are youm we're leaving, click.
This made me chuckle. I know you are a fuckin hick, but damn.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Everyone feels apathy and sympathy for others. I truly feel for s&h and snowbird. I know I dont ever want to feel like I did after my ex left, and I dont want others to feel that way either.

So back to annoying shit our s/o's do...mine makes me fuck her almost evdry night or morning. What am I? A piece of meat?

·
Premium Member
13,758 Posts

Speak for yourself. Sympathy and apathy are not emotions I'm equipped with in any measurable amount. Especially when it comes to things that people bring upon themselves. In relationships people ignore huge red flags by bleaching them white in their heads thinking the situation or person will change.

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
Speak for yourself. Sympathy and apathy are not emotions I'm equipped with in any measurable amount. Especially when it comes to things that people bring upon themselves. In relationships people ignore huge red flags by bleaching them white in their heads thinking the situation or person will change.
I think he meant empathy not apathy. I have some empathy. Not much sympathy.

·
blatant asshole
12,112 Posts
Have you considered divorce or alcohol? :laughing:
I finally got my reg account back.

So it looks like the divorce is gona happen.

Shit boiled over and im at a buddys for the last week with no plan to return for at least a month.

I still pick the kids up and get them fed and ready for soccer/stuff.

She still aint picking he shit up/taking care of the dishes she uses and i sure the fuck aint doing it.

Have 1/4 of the slab tore out getting ready to install my veh lift but fuck wasting that effort to repour that shit.

Gathered up my shit around the house, the back yard, and trucks.

I really want to 100% tell her to go fuck her self and she dont want me then she can figure the fuck out how to get/deal with the kids by her self. Im allready pulling off work early every day for the last 6mo cause her new job wont let her leave in time to get them. So im getting shorted hrs/$$ for her benifit.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
She will always leave 1-3 seconds on the microwave. Fucking pisses me off to no end. Either let it run it's course or simply press the stop button one extra time. Or do the smart thing and input 1-3 seconds less on the desired time. Fucking ridiculous I tell ya.

I do that too so I don't have to listen to it beeeeeeep. Especially after she...and the dogs, have gone to bed. Consider it a courtesy.

What does she do to piss me off?

Out of TP..."there's more in the back of my 4Runner"

Out of bottled water..."there's 5 cases in the back of my 4Runner"

Out of anything "there's more in the back of my 4Runner"

And then..."can you look at my truck...mpg isn't what it used to be and it rides weird". Well, unload the freight and things might be better.

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
I finally got my reg account back.

So it looks like the divorce is gona happen.

Shit boiled over and im at a buddys for the last week with no plan to return for at least a month.

I still pick the kids up and get them fed and ready for soccer/stuff.

She still aint picking he shit up/taking care of the dishes she uses and i sure the fuck aint doing it.

Have 1/4 of the slab tore out getting ready to install my veh lift but fuck wasting that effort to repour that shit.

Gathered up my shit around the house, the back yard, and trucks.

I really want to 100% tell her to go fuck her self and she dont want me then she can figure the fuck out how to get/deal with the kids by her self. Im allready pulling off work early every day for the last 6mo cause her new job wont let her leave in time to get them. So im getting shorted hrs/$$ for her benifit.

Shitty. The worst part about divorce is the awkwardness of every day life. Routines are fucked up, constantly unhappy, fighting, etc.

So umm, she still comin to SA in Oct? :D Nah Im just kiddin' :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
13,298 Posts
About the only thing i got is the "talk to you from the other room" thing. Drives me nuts. My wife talks alot anyway... like if she's awake, there are words coming out of her. All day, non-stop. Ive tried to break her of talking from another room by ignoring her, but it's never worked. She still does it.

"Did you not hear what i said?"

"I caught every word. I mean, im in the living room with the TV on... have pretty major hearing loss... and you were in a closet, in our bathroom, that's in our bedroom, at the other end of the fucking house. Of course i heard you."

221 - 240 of 258 Posts