Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 TJ and found a 03 and up Rubicon Express long arm kit. The guy says it will work. Has any one tried this?

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
A simple check at the Rubicon Express website shows a different kit for 02' and down and 03' and up. Call them and get a sure answer, 1-877-367-7824. Its that easy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called Rubicon express and have more info.
I have a 2000 TJ I am putting Rubicon 44 under I might be putting a Rubicon transfer case in and have the oppertunity of putting a 03 RE long arm kit under it. Rubicon express tells me the 03 and up bely pan sits 2 inches lower to fit the Rubicon transfer case under and it has a difrent bolt on pattern for the frame wher the 02 and down belly pan sits higher and will not fit the rubicon transfer case unless you have a body lift. I need to know if any one has put a Rubocon transfer case on and used a 02 and down RE long arm kit and had it fit . I also need to know What I need to do to get an 03 and upm RE lon arm belly pan to fit the older frame. ps I also have a 1 inch body lift on my 2000 TJ

·
Registered
57 Posts
Crusty is right. All the parts are the same, except the skid plate which will cost you $500 to get the right plate.

Frame in 2000 l l
Frame in 2003 \ /

I bought an 03 RELA kit for my 02 and had to get an o2 skid plate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts