Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the club that i am in owns a farm where we ride the club is open to members only and their guests. the club has been around for some years now and we are looking to purchase insurance to protect our property and the members we have 55 members. are there any clubs out there that have gone about purchasing insurance for this type of situation before, i am just looking to find the best company that can suit our needs and provide a good rate any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. our property and club has waivers and sections in the bylaws that everymember signs and guests sign the waivers at the gate of the farm but we all know how that stuff can hold up in court. just looking for some advice from another club that has done this before. a similar club near ours required their members to have insurance on their vehicles to cover accidents and stuff but it almost ran out all the members because most of the vehicles dont have titles and are not street legal. thanks for you help and suggestions

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it already is legit and non profit club is 20 years old just looking for any ideas on insurance companys and type

·
Registered
378 Posts
The club I am a member of has MotorSport Insurance non wheel to wheel racing from Lloyds through Premiere Insurance Underwriting services Inc. for private properties we use. This is through a broker. Dont know if its available down there.

·
Registered
11,647 Posts
Our club gets insurance for events from a master policy that our state organization holds (MN4WDA). Might want to check with any state organization you are a member of and see if you can get some through them. The insurance we pull covers the land owners liability.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts