Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I was think about buying the 4x Innovations one and u can pick so i figured that hrew would be good. But the price is only $$74 more for 1.75 x .120 DOM so i wasnt sure which to get if 1.75 x .120 DOM is worth it to spend more?? Thank you

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I would pony up for the Dom over erw.

Having said that Im building my next buggy out of pipe , because its going to be a light weight signal seater on a budget

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I was think about buying the 4x Innovations one and u can pick so i figured that hrew would be good. But the price is only $$74 more for 1.75 x .120 DOM so i wasnt sure which to get if 1.75 x .120 DOM is worth it to spend more?? Thank you
it is a better material so if you have the cash for dom id say go for it.
hrew will work tho if your on a sorta tight budget like i am.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya iam on a budget thats y i asked cause after shipping and i still have to pay someone to weld it together. saveing that 75$$ would be nice if its not needed dont plan on comps.or races just want a good role cage. any other people make cages beside 4x Innovations?? dont get me wrong i have seen the test videos so i know his shit rocks. but just trying to get good idea Thanks guys PS if anyone knows good welder in California let me know thank you again haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts