Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iraq trail run and these boys are the trail leaders!!!!!

Chopped up 40's with recoiless rifles mounted on the tub.

The boys had been out the night before taking shots at a group of Al-Qaida fighters up in the mountains.

More To Come,

tp

Attachments

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
wngrog said:
Do you think it is safe for them to drive those without rollbars?

:flipoff2:
personally, i think you got more to worry about if you got a bloody great big gun like that mounted off the side of it

get some pics of them in action :eek:

·
Metal-tech'in
1,588 Posts
With that thing on their cruisers, I bet they don’t hear “Nice J**P!” Or at least not twice from the same guy.

Will you be back for CM03? If not I will make a point to raise a beer in your honor there. (as I am sure Butch will be doing as well)

Tom be safe man.

Mark (The guy that wired up your Mt. Bike grips last year at CM)

BTW: I bet Nolan is wondering: "Hmmm I wonder what they did with the windshield frames....":flipoff2:

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
texican said:
That could bring a whole new meaning when some drunk yells "NIGHT RUN!!"

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Butch
ROFL this tradiotion spans not only your continent bu the entire world i would say

everyone is talking and drinking and then its AWWWN :D door tearing, light breakng axle snapping night runs!

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
helocat said:
With that thing on their cruisers, I bet they don’t hear “Nice J**P!” Or at least not twice from the same guy.

Will you be back for CM03? If not I will make a point to raise a beer in your honor there. (as I am sure Butch will be doing as well)

Tom be safe man.
Tom is planning on being back in time for CM, LSLC is going to have a wrenching party to put a new tcase in his rig sometime between now and then, he grenaded it, starting repairs and got his shipping instructions:mad:

Butch

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
wngrog said:
Do you think it is safe for them to drive those without rollbars?
:flipoff2:
Hey Nolan, They are Iraqi's not Texans :flipoff2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.