Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post here so we can look for your Hijinx. We want to see the funny. This is not at all like registering firearms. We are not making a list for any banning’s. We promise. :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
while i'm not sure too much will happen, I do hope like hell that Grendel is able to get some results even if it takes a lawsuit regarding the change in the terms of service and the "you can't delete your content, it is ours now" standpoint.

while i'm sure it will never/rarely be abused, it is absurd to have that change

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
while i'm not sure too much will happen, I do hope like hell that Grendel is able to get some results even if it takes a lawsuit regarding the change in the terms of service and the "you can't delete your content, it is ours now" standpoint.

That angle occurred to me as well but I'd imagine logging in is considered acceptance of terms at some level. But how were we to know that the terms changed? Of course if they telegraphed that change some might have janked their content right then.

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I was more referring to the guys that wanted to post nonsense to try to get banned. Totally different subject. I very much disagree with the locking on editing and deleting. Now this was supposed to be a humorous thread, so…

preregistration for the board war starts below. All those that want to spam pirate with nonsense must register below!
:flipoff2:

·
Registered
24,199 Posts

Grendel won’t get anywhere. He has no case because he has no damage

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
Grendel won’t get anywhere. He has no case because he has no damage
if the pressure is able to make a change in concession, or if the threat of it just adds to the seriousness of the cause, then that would be progress.

legal standing for financial compensation? Highly unlikely.

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
I was more referring to the guys that wanted to post nonsense to try to get banned. Totally different subject. I very much disagree with the locking on editing and deleting. Now this was supposed to be a humorous thread, so…

preregistration for the board war starts below. All those that want to spam pirate with nonsense must register below!
:flipoff2:

sorry :flipoff2:

·
Registered
266 Posts
I get that some people are pissed about the change, and I don't blame them for leaving, but it would suck to see this place lose all its content. It's an amazing source of knowledge that regularly comes up in my google searches even when I'm not trying to look here. It would be a shame if all that information just vanished.

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
you are supposed to just keep posting tits :flipoff2:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I was the one that posted the get banned thread.

Took this long to delete any images I own the copyright to and care about.

Registered!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts