Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
somebody tell greg to quit posting pictures of himself.....

·
Hophead
77,610 Posts
You better go back and delete those fucking pics
can you not ban him but just remove his ability to post? He's trying to get banned so he can appear cool to the other board, muting him would be amusing (and doing God's work)

If you do ban him could you make it an IP ban LOL

·
Registered
289 Posts
can you not ban him but just remove his ability to post? He's trying to get banned so he can appear cool to the other board, muting him would be amusing (and doing God's work)

You’re the biggest puss here joe!!!!
Go fuck a blender!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,262 Posts

Not a bad idea. Can you mute him for everyone? Just dont tell him? :idea:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Do you have any idea WTF all these "nukes" he's posting everywhere are ?
Are there pics I'm not seeing or what :confused:
Nuke is the code for an old emoji that was posted when people got banned. It no longer works with the new software.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nuke is the code for an old emoji that was posted when people got banned. It no longer works with the new software.
I know what its in reference to. Just not sure why he's posting them everywhere. I don't see any pics or nothing else except the :nuke: part ?

I get that he says he's trying to get Band but he seems to be failing at it very badly if that's truly his goal :lmao:

21 - 40 of 86 Posts