Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
I know what its in reference to. Just not sure why he's posting them everywhere. I don't see any pics or nothing else except the :nuke: part ?

I get that he says he's trying to get Band but he seems to be failing at it very badly if that's truly his goal :lmao:
i do believe he was trying to "bump" and highlight his tit and cock pictures :rasta: valiant effort, not so sure on the results.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yep. He says he wants it. Why not bust out the good pics and go out with a lil entertainment for us all lol

I'm just here for the nips and lips and was wondering if they weren't showing up because its on my end or his. I have never dialogged with him.

He has enough people telling him to shut up Greg already. As long as it ain't on my end I really don't care what he does lol

·
Super Moderator
63,757 Posts
I know what its in reference to. Just not sure why he's posting them everywhere. I don't see any pics or nothing else except the :nuke: part ?

I get that he says he's trying to get Band but he seems to be failing at it very badly if that's truly his goal :lmao:
I just keep deleting his shit instead of banning him. He's trying to be the cool guy to say he went out with a bang. I'm just deleting his bang. I'll ban him on my terms, not his :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
I just keep deleting his shit instead of banning him. He's trying to be the cool guy to say he went out with a bang. I'm just deleting his bang. I'll ban him on my terms, not his :ROFLMAO:
sort of serious question: Now that the board auto covers "Mature content", is it still a bandable offense? it has a warning and is opt-in, no different than posting a tagged link really

·
Super Moderator
63,757 Posts
sort of serious question: Now that the board auto covers "Mature content", is it still a bandable offense? it has a warning and is opt-in, no different than posting a tagged link really
I dunno. I think it still should be. I assume it would have the same ramifications as the original 35% and get the site blocked from servers? I'm just over here trying to figure shit out and waiting on my fucking :roxy: to come back

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
I dunno. I think it still should be. I assume it would have the same ramifications as the original 35% and get the site blocked from servers? I'm just over here trying to figure shit out and waiting on my fucking :roxy: to come back
🍺

·
Registered
29 Posts
Now That is some if the funniest shit I've read all day lmao. I was wondering if it was on my end with pics or whatever not showing up lol

Now I see and have to say Very well played
Now that's some of the funniest shit I've read all day lmao. I thought maybe it was on my end and the pics or whatever he was posting weren't showing up lol

Now I see and have to say Very well played lmao :D (y).

I also took in consideration he's never seemed too bright and really wasn't posting anything at all :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
63,757 Posts
I have a feeling you'll be waiting for awhile..
:someawesomeemojithatusedtobehere:
I've asked and I'll keep asking. We tried to explain those smilies made us what we were. I'll still push for them. Not because of just mine, but because of all of them.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,733 Posts
They can't do it. This is one of a bazillion forums they support now. They cant mass manage them all, if they're different.
I've asked and I'll keep asking. We tried to explain those smilies made us what we were. I'll still push for them. Not because of just mine, but because of all of them.

·
Premium Member
20,128 Posts
It's really easy to get a band vacation.
Try calling camo gay.

I still have my band messages saved as trophies. <3

·
What did you expect?
12,761 Posts
Still no board war sign ups? COME AWN!!! Put up your dukes ya bunch-a-sally's 🖕 😁 🖕
Spoiling for a little kick ass, Sis? 😁

I'll make a special order just for you
Master broccoli chef!😍

Well that sure fixes everything. Glad your happy.
"You're" : flippoff2:

Everybody knows the best way to get a woman not to do anything, is to tell her she should. 😜

It's really easy to get a band vacation.
Try calling camo gay.

I still have my band messages saved as trophies. <3
truth gets you banned?

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
They can't do it. This is one of a bazillion forums they support now. They cant mass manage them all, if they're different.
they've owned this board for nearly a full decade at this point. I get that they were just letting the old software slide, but hell, they did it for that long. with the improvements on "the upgrade" it is closer now than ever before to what everything else was.

i can't wrap my head around why this would be difficult for them and @AG Jeff and @Administrator and whoever else is on the village contact team have done a piss poor job of explaining a fucking thing about it, other than sheer incompetence.

·
Window Licker
14,786 Posts
can you not ban him but just remove his ability to post? He's trying to get banned so he can appear cool to the other board, muting him would be amusing (and doing God's work)

If you do ban him could you make it an IP ban LOL
They just need to ban him on the other board at the same time....

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I even mentioned in the suggestions and feedback thread I can’t believe you haven’t flipped out on them over your smiley yet.

·
Wiseguy
61 Posts
they've owned this board for nearly a full decade at this point. I get that they were just letting the old software slide, but hell, they did it for that long. with the improvements on "the upgrade" it is closer now than ever before to what everything else was.

i can't wrap my head around why this would be difficult for them and @AG Jeff and @Administrator and whoever else is on the village contact team have done a piss poor job of explaining a fucking thing about it, other than sheer incompetence.
Conform comrade.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts