Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may or may not recall but I created 4x4support.com years back because of a few unfortunate situations where members were stranded and in need of serious help. After seeing and reading about how other communities have collapsed with VS at the helm I couldn’t sit back again. I realize that sounds corny, or high and mighty but Pirate has been a part of my wheeling life and day to day entertainment for far too long to be happy about what VS is about to do here. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.....

I posted a few weeks ago asking if the PBB community wanted a place to move to when VS pushed their ad machine live and then walks away.

57% voted yes, 15% said no and 28% said Bacon. Obviously, that wasn't every active member voting, but I took it as a good direction.

So, for the last few weeks I’ve been setting us up a new site and getting some vendors lined up for some good ol’ fashion PBB style giveaways. The new forums are as old-school-PBB as new software can get and are mobile friendly. There are dedicated apps in the Android and Apple store pending approval as well ... hopefully any day now.

You can stay here while Terrance and Phillip continue to give a rats ass about us, or change our bookmarks to the new site. I'm taking this endeavor very seriously and have some great things in store for the site. Sure, it will appear empty at first but just start posting, it will be like home before long.

irate4x4.com - less ads, more tech and way more vendor giveaways. :flipoff2:

-Austin :beer:

I'm not sure how long they'll leave this post up so spread the word...

·
Registered
805 Posts
So, you're saying . . . I won a name-a-forum contest <a href="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/images/smilies/bounce.gif" border="0" alt="" title="bounce2" >:)</a>

Signed up - looks "familiar" <a href="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/images/smilies/laughing.gif" border="0" alt="" title="laughing" >:)</a>
hope youre getting royalties

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
So, you're saying . . . I won a name-a-forum contest :bounce2:

Signed up - looks "familiar" :laughing: and very clean :beer:
Yes, you win

hope youre getting royalties
Maybe if I didn't have to purchase the domain from the owner

Yer privacy policy link is busted
It works just fine. It's a live legal document and takes a second to load.

my TJ needs a lift, can you help!?

:smokin:
Sell it and wheel that willys :smokin:

See you fellas there.

·
Random Dude
906 Posts
1 - 20 of 127 Posts