Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Yep, fuck this place. Fuckers stole my tech and won’t even let me delete it....

Bounce house out

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
attempted to register yesterday. waited a couple hours and when no "registration confirmation" email came through I tried the "contact us". still nothing as of this morning (not in spam either).

I'd like to jump ship but I guess they don't want me over there? :crybaby2:

·
Registered
24,179 Posts
attempted to register yesterday. waited a couple hours and when no "registration confirmation" email came through I tried the "contact us". still nothing as of this morning (not in spam either).

I told them specifically to block you for misuse of “redneck” 🚧

·
Registered
8,894 Posts

I had the same problem and then it fixed itself, I think, and I was able to register. You can send a PM here to EDaddie (no, really!) and see if he can knock it loose.

·
Registered
66,773 Posts

Get the fuck over there.

Pronto.

SRSLY now...

·
Vendor
11,806 Posts
In for a yellow skull

·
Change is good.
35,188 Posts
Boy I bet Facebook wishes they'd copyrighted/TM'd the (y)

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
Ive tried both light and dark mode. I cannot stand either format. It is uncomfortable to view for any length of time. Is the intention to limit the amount of time here? Well, it's working if that is the plan.

·
Premium Member
7,044 Posts
So many posts that I'm following here for tech advice. So many that I have started for the same thing. Fuckn Canooks.
That Irate site also has that cheesy AOL/ Prodigy internet look. Are you going to mod it to look more like t he PBB we've loved for so many years?

61 - 80 of 127 Posts