Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, fuck this place. I didn't think I'd mind but this UI blows goats. Fuck this place irate4x4.com is way better. Hopefully read most of you assholes.over there!

Double fuck off to you goddamned moose molesters! No more pirate smiley! 馃枙馃ぎ馃枙

Registered
You do realise the UI can be easily tweaked, right? They just got the migration done, which is the core of it, and seems to be working. Give them a chance to tweak the UI.

Damn non IT people not understanding the way IT works

Registered
You do realise the UI can be easily tweaked, right? They just got the migration done, which is the core of it, and seems to be working. Give them a chance to tweak the UI.

I've worked on site roll outs and saying that the company couldn't have taken the extra day or 2 implement the style is similiar to an auto dealer selling you a car that just has primer. but if you come back in a day we'll paint it black and add the decals

Registered

WHAT THEY can DO AND WHAT THEY will DO ARE NOT THE SAME. WHY CAN'T IT-MATURE ADULTS COMPREHEND THAT?

Premium Member

Registered

aight....yeah...ok

Registered
moose molesters....thats some good shit.

Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
Will there be a mobile app for irate? I dont usually do computers.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
it is very similar to this. All forms are kind of going to this mobilesque look.

Registered
it is very similar to this. All forms are kind of going to this mobilesque look.
I hated what they did with Windows 8/10, so I quit using computers all together.

I suppose if I dont embrace the new software, I might as well stop using a cell phone.

Registered
I hated what they did with Windows 8/10, so I quit using computers all together.

I suppose if I dont embrace the new software, I might as well stop using a cell phone.

Or just bend over and suck your own dick like vertical scope wants you to.

Registered
Or just bend over and suck your own dick like vertical scope wants you to.
who is the new irate site owner, edaddi? Is he going to legit put in the money and effort to build and maintain the new site? anyone even know him in real life?

people are rushing into the unknown, abandoning something thats actually been around.

dogs lick their own dick all the time, maybe theres something to it. :flipoff2:

Premium Member

You realize 10 is back to normal. Nothing like the tile bullshit they pushed out with 8?

If you can survive not using a computer I'm kinda jealous. I wish I could ignore tech altogether some days.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts