Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
You realize 10 is back to normal. Nothing like the tile bullshit they pushed out with 8?

If you can survive not using a computer I'm kinda jealous. I wish I could ignore tech altogether some days.
I switched fully to my cell phone. Only thing I do on the computer is print invoices. Honestly computers seem to be going away all together, looking at website viewer stats from when I quit IT. Most were mobile/tablet.

·
Registered
66,773 Posts
who is the new irate site owner, edaddi? Is he going to legit put in the money and effort to build and maintain the new site? anyone even know him in real life?

Ignorant.

He already spent the coin, did his homework, and created a smooth running site on the good ol vBulletin platform. It's cash brah...

But stay in your ignorant shell and pat JoeW on the back, will ya now?

·
Registered
804 Posts
It doesnt take much these days to get an empty forum running smoothly. License looks to be 200 bucks, not big cash in any way. Shared hosting? Site might work great with 50 people, will it be snappy and smooth with 500? I remember the server issues Lance had back in the day.. its not a cheap game to play.. will he put up 1-2k/month when the need arises? Is my question

·
Random Dude
908 Posts
It doesnt take much these days to get an empty forum running smoothly. License looks to be 200 bucks, not big cash in any way. Shared hosting? Site might work great with 50 people, will it be snappy and smooth with 500? I remember the server issues Lance had back in the day.. its not a cheap game to play.. will he put up 1-2k/month when the need arises? Is my question
Empty forum - "Okay" :homer:

Topics: 312 Posts: 4,160 Members: 1,076 Active Members: 1,076
That^ is 2 days, mothfukle (y)

·
Registered
66,773 Posts

Over 1,000 users signed up in less than 3 days and the subscriptions are piling up just as fast. Him putting up 1-2k a month isn't rocket science when the community is forking over like that.

How long since you've ponied up 20 here? Thought so. I haven't put in the 20 here since Clifford bailed... that should say something to you.

eDaddi is not a joke with his endeavor, I can tell you that.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Over 1,000 users signed up in less than 3 days and the subscriptions are piling up just as fast. Him putting up 1-2k a month isn't rocket science when the community is forking over like that.

How long since you've ponied up 20 here? Thought so. I haven't put in the 20 here since Clifford bailed... that should say something to you.

eDaddi is not a joke with his endeavor, I can tell you that.
I was a red star up until the permaban, after which I disappeared for a while. When I reappeared I noticed a shit ton of ads and accidental clicks. Honestly tramps I didnt renew my red star afterwards because I didnt want to even step foot in TP. I will happy scroll through the ads. Ill set $20 on fire and send you a pic, so you know its not about the money.

I have no problem with change. If this site goes to shit and everyone jumps to the new site, I will happily follow. My loyalties follow the people, not the software.

·
Registered
66,773 Posts
I was a red star up until the permaban, after which I disappeared for a while. When I reappeared I noticed a shit ton of ads and accidental clicks. Honestly tramps I didnt renew my red star afterwards because I didnt want to even step foot in TP. I will happy scroll through the ads. Ill set $20 on fire and send you a pic, so you know its not about the money.

I have no problem with change. If this site goes to shit and everyone jumps to the new site, I will happily follow. My loyalties follow the people, not the software.
xenForo / Torstar / Vertical Scope = all the same changes.

Result = less than a year after they've ghosted the community, the board dies because no one contributes anything / posts and threads come months in between them. I've watched it happen on other motorsports sites I used to frequent. Dead and all but gone.

Keep this in mind Art... this is over time / not immediately. Just happens to be a short time, compared to the years we've all spent on this site.

·
Random Dude
908 Posts
Art isn't as stupid as he seems, he just has ignorant blips from all the toxins he ingested over the years, and ADHD...
Yeah, I don't wish the guy any ill will. That's why I tried to convince him a couple weeks ago to let me leave him alone.
Too bad he had to throw a bunch of shit on me the day I found out I need to implement a COVID-19 response plan for my plant, to murkily defined Cal-OSHA requirements, and they're apparently obsessing on metals facilities. Just a bad time to nudge me into shit talking, because I'm tired and will take the low road today.

Moot point, because I'm logging out of PBB for . . . mebbe evah?
Catch you on the irate side 🍺

·
Hophead
77,610 Posts
Maybe personal use, certainly not business use
We're running out of question marks and exclamation points. Can we borrow some of yours. <--- See; couldn't even get a question mark.

fucking Greg stockpiled all the toilet paper and punctuation

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,733 Posts
You know it used to be on a server under my desk, in EDH?

Dumbass, it's always been the people. We're all leaving this shithole, as everything is now VS's intelectual property, since you give them license.

The original Pirate TOS was that you owned it and thus could delete anything you wrote or posted.

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,538 Posts
They won’t kick me the Fawk.. outa here!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we throw you out, what would we do for a village idiot?

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
Or just bend over and suck your own dick like vertical scope wants you to.
I do like that I can like your post like on fakebook...
I miss the member number.
hate the format. is this the "enhanced" shit that no one liked but they insisted on pushing for mobile?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts